Light Jars?

Anyone got these in there cab?

Normally see two in a cab on dash lit up.Are they a air scent or something?

Guessing it’s these you are on about?
ebay.co.uk/itm/302282837224

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s it .Cheers for the link

This echoes the…

Twin blue LED lights from 20 years ago.

Everyone (except me) had two little blue LEDs pointing forwards in the middle of the cab.

It looked pants.

Guilty :laughing:

Haven’t you lot got some housework to do? :stuck_out_tongue:

Looked at the ad…seems its £12 just for the base, the freshener is extra…seems a lot for a nice smell, and excessive for a coloured light in a jar…just saying…each to their own.

So another tenner for the jar aswell? 22 squid for an air freshener :open_mouth:

They do them in the esso at purfleet. £7 and the base is a fiver

Chrome sell the jars at truckfest for £6. Not sure if they sell the base though.

I bought the green one (citrus?) a couple of years back and put it in the truck I had at the time which was a actros bigspace. Smelled lovely and lasted ages. Definitely worth the £6 I thought.
Got a vanilla one last year put it in the a G cab scania I was driving for a few months and couldn’t smell it at all. Took the plastic cap off the wick before anyone says [emoji1]. You can smell it if you put your nose near it but that’s about it. Would the small cab have an effect it? Thought maybe there’s less room for the smell to circulate in a small cab as opposed to a big one perhaps. [emoji848]

damoq:
Chrome sell the jars at truckfest for £6. Not sure if they sell the base though.

I bought the green one (citrus?) a couple of years back and put it in the truck I had at the time which was a actros bigspace. Smelled lovely and lasted ages. Definitely worth the £6 I thought.
Got a vanilla one last year put it in the a G cab scania I was driving for a few months and couldn’t smell it at all. Took the plastic cap off the wick before anyone says [emoji1]. You can smell it if you put your nose near it but that’s about it. Would the small cab have an effect it? Thought maybe there’s less room for the smell to circulate in a small cab as opposed to a big one perhaps. [emoji848]

I have one in my p-cab Scania & it smells good, so I guess that could be the case? To be fair it does last ages.

damoq:

I have the ‘new car’ one, can’t smell it at all unless you sniff right at it. I’ve stuck it on a shelf out the way, not sure if the base helps make it smell more or not, I just got the jar.

A.