Sleep and drivers

Calling anyone who frequently sleeps or has slept in their truck!

I am researching for a design to improve sleep for drivers and would really appreciate any answers to the survey below. All answers are anonymous and will go no further than my research. (This is not an advert or promotion)

Thanks!

surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Y68TLGN

========================================
This post has been OK’ed. dd

A pez dispenser next to the tacho full of zopiclone?

Decent places to park, I’ll manage the rest thanks.

Not sure what can be made to help sleeping, if you haven’t got the hang of it by now I’d say all hope is lost…

A.

A CD/SD card on repeat with fridge noise, i actually sleep better next to a reefer…

As a driver with a family I have realised sleep is a thing of the past. Short of you coming round and putting my 4 year old back in his own bed I don’t think there’s much you can do… soon be 3 a.m. again anyway :slight_smile:

SPD202:
Calling anyone who frequently sleeps or has slept in their truck!

I am researching for a design to improve sleep for drivers and would really appreciate any answers to the survey below. All answers are anonymous and will go no further than my research. (This is not an advert or promotion)

Thanks!

surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Y68TLGN

========================================
This post has been OK’ed. dd

Designing what■■?

AndrewG:
A CD/SD card on repeat with fridge noise, i actually sleep better next to a reefer…

Mine is on constant right now, blackout curtains and the old thermo king roaring away and I’ll be out for a solid 8. :grimacing:

A.

Adonis.:

AndrewG:

Mine is on constant right now, blackout curtains and the old thermo king roaring away and I’ll be out for a solid 8. :grimacing:

A.

Strange isnt it how we’re all so different. Some will move away from a reefer, ill park next to one. Ive found voices and slamming doors will wake me up but a fridge at full tilt is like a lullaby… :smiley:

Adonis.:
Not sure what can be made to help sleeping, if you haven’t got the hang of it by now I’d say all hope is lost…

A.

After leaving lorry driving and getting the first decent sleep I’ve had for decades as a result, the answer is simple: Regular working hours and decent start/finish times so starting and finishing roughly the same time every day and not starting at stupid hours like 1am.

Gawd …is it student dissertation season already :unamused: