Severn Crossing - Justification please!

Thetaff:

Cruise Control:
but of that £16.40 ,£10 of it pays for your voucher for “a welsh experience” you redeem the voucher in the field just after the bridge with sheep in it… :open_mouth: :wink: :wink: so i’ve heard anyway :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing:

it beats going home to a fat ugly wife and sticking it in the same hole you have poked for the last 20 years tho hey!!

we [zb] it then you eat it…and you think the white bits on your lamb shank is grisel :wink: :wink: enjoy your meal :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Brilliant. :laughing: :laughing:

Big Brummie Macca:
I get really frustrated, I can only get a semi around sheep because Im only half welsh :wink:

erectile disfunction effects alot of old fellas get some ■■■■■■ then you wont pee on your feet :wink:

Blissy:
Yeah its dear but you gotta look on the bright side…its free coming back into England :slight_smile:

LoL, Yeah, but it sux for me, i live in the forest of dean which is just over the first severn and if i go on holiday to say…devon, i have to pay to come out of enlgand…to go back in again! :slight_smile:
I have to agree aswell, the prices are steep and they seem to have crept up too. it just makes me laugh that you have to pay just that bit more…for an extra axle. They should have a starter flat rate for unladen and then the ordinary price for laden. Like the OP said, its just about the government being greedy, yet none of the money seems to be going on maintaining the bridge and surrounding roads…or am i just being maticulous? :open_mouth: :slight_smile:

BTW, if i had to pay to get out of wales…i would! Any price. (lol j/k)

Thetaff:

Cruise Control:
but of that £16.40 ,£10 of it pays for your voucher for “a welsh experience” you redeem the voucher in the field just after the bridge with sheep in it… :open_mouth: :wink: :wink: so i’ve heard anyway :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing:

it beats going home to a fat ugly wife and sticking it in the same hole you have poked for the last 20 years tho hey!!

we [zb] it then you eat it…and you think the white bits on your lamb shank is grisel :wink: :wink: enjoy your meal :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thats the funniest [zb] i`ve ever read!!! :unamused: :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I knew there was a reason i didnt like lamb…had a nasty texture-- :smiley: left a nasty taste

Thetaff:

Big Brummie Macca:
I get really frustrated, I can only get a semi around sheep because Im only half welsh :wink:

erectile disfunction effects alot of old fellas get some ■■■■■■ then you wont pee on your feet :wink:

Im only 24, time to see the doc them :wink:

Denis F:

john_costigan:

Darby Flyer:
3.5 TON UPWARDS, £16.40 :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Ok, its the sort of price you’d expect for a 44 tonner, but for a poxy 3.5■■?

A 3.5t van is £10.90

yes, but over 3.5t ( as the OP said) is £16.40 !!!

or £13.96 without the VAT :wink:

HA HA HA, Some great stuff on here, thanks guys.

I did actually assume that the price INCLUDED 3.5t. i.e. 3.5t and up, not OVER 3.5t, but still, £16.40 for a 7.5 is still a bit steep, or should that be sheep, :laughing:

As for lamb - I don’t like it either, :laughing: :laughing:

Stonehouse69:

Thetaff:

Cruise Control:

Thats the funniest [zb] i`ve ever read!!! :unamused: :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I knew there was a reason i didnt like lamb…had a nasty texture-- :smiley: left a nasty taste

the texture i can do nothing about but the taste is another whole ball game(pardon the pun) it depends on what i eat…asparagus tends to leave abit of a taste on my DNA (ask the ex she/it knows what the score is regarding that) :wink: we welsh put mint sauce on it which diguises the taste of man juice,now you know our secret don’t tell the world :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thetaff:

Stonehouse69:

the texture i can do nothing about but the taste is another whole ball game(pardon the pun) it depends on what i eat…asparagus tends to leave abit of a taste on my DNA (ask the ex she/it knows what the score is regarding that) :wink: we welsh put mint sauce on it which diguises the taste of man juice,now you know our secret don’t tell the world :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sir, i have no idea what your on about (wink nudge!) :wink:

how i laugh at lamb eater! i`ll stick to good old beef, ive never heard of anyone succeeding in bull molesting :slight_smile: or chickens, theyre just to tricky ( so ive heard!) :unamused: :open_mouth: :slight_smile: :blush: :slight_smile:

Stonehouse69:

Blissy:
Yeah its dear but you gotta look on the bright side…its free coming back into England :slight_smile:

LoL, Yeah, but it sux for me, i live in the forest of dean which is just over the first severn and if i go on holiday to say…devon, i have to pay to come out of enlgand…to go back in again! :slight_smile:
I have to agree aswell, the prices are steep and they seem to have crept up too. it just makes me laugh that you have to pay just that bit more…for an extra axle. They should have a starter flat rate for unladen and then the ordinary price for laden. Like the OP said, its just about the government being greedy, yet none of the money seems to be going on maintaining the bridge and surrounding roads…or am i just being maticulous? :open_mouth: :slight_smile:

BTW, if i had to pay to get out of wales…i would! Any price. (lol j/k)

Why don’t you go around Gloucester,not far if you live in the Forest of Dean.

Denis F:

john_costigan:

Darby Flyer:
3.5 TON UPWARDS, £16.40 :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

A 3.5t van is £10.90

yes, but over 3.5t ( as the OP said) is £16.40 !!!

or £13.96 without the VAT :wink:

3.5 TON UPWARDS, £16.40

Steve-o:
I would gladly pay to leave that skank hole of a country called England :laughing:

I was going to take offence at this blatant racist remark & bring to your attention the sister shagging jock in the papers, making some kind of derogatory remark about not blaming him as she’s better looking than the rest of the mingers up there, but then I remembered, I did pay to leave, best 700 quid I ever spent too :laughing:

& the Severn Bridge, that’s just a joke, the price is ridiculous, you should pay the [zb]s in pennies :imp:

That had to go, it was too obvious. :wink: dd.

Obvious, yeah, but so true :laughing:

Big Brummie Macca:
Without England both you countries would be [zb] :wink:

No election talk, keep on topic :smiley:

Steve-o:
We all know that England is the toilet of Britian :smiling_imp:

That’s because we have two third-world countries like Scotland and Wales where all the crap keeps filtering into England from :laughing:

The only plus side to Wales and Scotland is the fact that they’re further away from France than England is