Sam Anderson (Newhouse) info please

Would appreciate any info re the usual i.e. pay, conditions, like to work for etc.■■?

I went for a assesment and heard the boot in the office shouting abuse to a driver down the phone,i know he was a driver as the words get the f***ing load there was used.me and another guy waiting for a assesment walked out without doing our drive

the flying squadron

scotstrucker:
the flying squadron

■■? - care to elaborate■■?

nearly there:
I went for a assesment and heard the boot in the office shouting abuse to a driver down the phone,i know he was a driver as the words get the f***ing load there was used.me and another guy waiting for a assesment walked out without doing our drive

Had a feeling it might be a bit like that, but too long in the tooth now for something like that to bother me. If the money and T&C’s were right she can shout at me all she likes :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: doesn’t mean it’ll make me do what she wants any quicker. Not even sure if it’s actually for them or for one of their subsidiaries (McMillan’s of Linwood). Maybe give it a try, if I get asked for interview/assessment I’ll be able to tell by the joyous atmosphere in the place :wink: whether I would be able to put up with it or not.

If you can ignore that type of thing you will prob be ok.they had a workshop onsite.i never got inside a truck only looking at them in the workshop but they looked in good condition for older motors.good luck with them