Right or wrong

Good evening fine knights of the road lol. Question for you all. Basically I’m a 29 year old father of one in a 6 year relationship and I’m getting married. Problem is I fancy the pants off her best mate. I wouldn’t ever act on it but still I’m not too sure if I’m in the right or wrong. Opinions ?

Any pictures :sunglasses:

Shag it, feel guilty, then get divorced 15 years down the line. (That’s what I did !)

No pics sorry lol. I don’t think her bf or my mrs would appreciate the shag and divorce method either. Also not too sure if she would be up for that lol.

Do not get married.Cancel the wedding.

I dont think you are ready to marry or settle down , call it of now and save money and future heartbreak

One life , live it to the max :wink:

The saying goes : “Its better to regret something you HAVE done, than to regret something you havent”.

I passed on the opportunity to have a go on a older married woman 30yrs ago (I was 25 and single, she was 45), and I still kick myself!

Sorry if this only serves to deepen your quandry!

If you loved your current partner,there would be no feelings for somebody else.
A visit to a massage parlour,then nobody gets hurt.To get the urges out of the system.If your partner fancied another man,how would you take it.?
The grass is never greener on the other side.
Either way somebody will get hurt and it gets all nasty and bitter.
Spice things up with the one you have,weekends away at a nice hotel and stay in bed all day.
Give her lingerie and under wear to get the fires burning again.
Whisk her off to Paris on Easyjet or the Eurotunnel train.Forget the bit on the side.She aint worth it,and may disappoint in the bedroom department.Is she flirting with other men and getting laid all the time.?

cheers for the replies people. I wont be calling the wedding off as I do love my mrs very much and shes the only person who will put up with me lol. I think the problem is that I never really had a very active social life when I was in my teens and 20`s. I never done the whole shagging around thing and I settled down quite quickly. Now this ridiculously fit girl comes into my life and obviously I want to have a crack.

Maybe your missus thinks shes fit too and you can both have a go togethet.

m1cks:
Maybe your missus thinks shes fit too and you can both have a go togethet.

I’ve suggested it. It wasn’t appreciated lol

The grass is always greener…blah, blah, blah!

I hope your missus never looks at these forum pages for your sake.

Héraultais:
I hope your missus never looks at these forum pages for your sake.

Me too. But I can’t really talk to her about this. So where is better than a trucker forum lol.

Use a prostitute.No ties.Nobody knows.

toby1234abc:

Ummm nope lol. Not my thing lol.

martinviking:
Shag it, feel guilty, then get divorced 15 years down the line. (That’s what I did !)

Agree with the above but why feel guilty, did you not enjoy it ? :slight_smile:

raymundo:

martinviking:

Agree with the above but why feel guilty, did you not enjoy it ? :slight_smile:

I did enjoy it ! That’s why I felt Guilty ! LOL.

toby1234abc:

Have you considered doing a Harry Gill roping course. :wink: