Married?

probably the daftest question I have ever asked on here, and I cannot tell you why yet (cos I dont know) :blush:
but have been asked if anyone from here is getting married on the same weekend asTruckFest Peterborough or if they know anyone connected to the industry who isā€¦

and I reiterate I dont know why this is being asked but suspect for the happy couple there is a good chance its a good thing

Iā€™ll renew my vows (if itā€™s worth it) after 31 years :laughing: does that count?

A pair of white rigger boots for the lucky lady?

snow chain Veils ftw! :stuck_out_tongue:

Doubt my wife would be to impressed me getting married again, come to think of it I think theres a law against bigamy.

Iā€™ll ask Kylie if shes up for it, but Iā€™ll have to do away with the wife first! :wink: :laughing:

Had a bigger ā€˜doā€™ for my divorce than I did for my first marriage :laughing: :laughing: Best thing I ever did :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

Regards
Dave Penn;

It will probably be a free ride to church in a Stobart lorry with Happy Keith as MC :wink:

My mate once said to me ā€œwhy arnā€™t you marriedā€?
If you was he said , you could be as skint and as miserable as meā€¦ :laughing:

davepenn54:
Had a bigger ā€˜doā€™ for my divorce than I did for my first marriage :laughing: :laughing: Best thing I ever did :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:
ā€¦good one Daveā€¦
John