Tying the Knot!

For anyone unaware of this weekends Big Event and I’m not talking Fireworks here unless all hell lets loose at the Navi :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

May I start a book of Condolences sorry I mean Congratulations to the Happy Couple who are taking the plunge and swearing their undying love to each other on Saturday.

Sorry had to nip away to be Sick Lol …

To Lucy and Rikki, may you have a very pleasant day and a long and happy relationship afterwards :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

One final word for Rikki, Remember Mate, Lucy has a bad back :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Congratulations to both of you from me and Val :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Lucy might be on crutches after the honeymoon then :laughing: . Congratulations to both of you.

:laughing: CONGRATULATIONS :laughing:

All the very best to you both :laughing: :laughing: :smiley: :smiley:

(Does this mean we can get away with things on here Saturday night?? :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

:sunglasses: congratulations :sunglasses:

WONDERFUL NEWS! Have a fabulous day :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I hope you are well enough Lucy. Congratulations to you both. :wink: :laughing: :wink:

Marriage is an institution

To be in an institution you need to be certified

Need I say more…case rests…

Hope you have a wonderful day
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

hope the stralis is washed and polished with nice white ribbons

many congrats

neil

(Does this mean we can get away with things on here Saturday night??

in a wordno!!!

rikki an lucy all the best for saturday and they say its a good cure for a bad back :wink:

jon

Congratulations you two.

So it’ll be a case of, ‘Don’t come a knockin,if the Stralis cabs a rockin.’ :smiley: on Saturday night then.

Ken.

one final chance rikki.run like the wind :laughing: :laughing:

all the very best for the weekend,lucy you got a 3am delivery monday :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: don’t be late :laughing: :laughing:

Congrats both of you! :smiley: It aint all bad… :wink:

cor blimey i must have started at craze

:laughing:

Mal:
Congrats both of you! :smiley: It aint all bad… :wink:

was the wife standing behind you mal whilst you typed :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

now tell them the truth…it’s hell :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

commiserations to the both of you, and may you have a long and miserable life together, getting on each others nerves, rowing, arguing over the most trivial things like money, and no you cant go out with your mate s tonightandwhats that rubbish youve cooked for dinner tonightand no you cant watch football cos i want corrie on :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

seriously folks good luck to the pair of you…i`ll have a beer on your behalf on saturday…and may we hear the sound of the patter of tiny feet soon…and dont forget the pics
have a wonderful saturday and all the best for the future
best regards trucky

Congratulations once again and best wishes for the future. :smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations to you both
hope you have a really good day :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :wink: :wink:

Congratulations and best wishes to you both, and have a memorable day

Truckboy wrote “…and may we hear the sound of the patter of tiny feet soon…” I don’t think steel caps would patter m8 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yep, Best wishes from me and Mrs Critic.

I shall be reporting back to the board on Sunday to inform you lot how it all went, maybe Monday if we dont get up on Sunday. :grimacing:

If I remember my Camera I will take a picture of the blushing bridegroom! :wink:

Look out the Navi! were on our way! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Best wishes from me and Sam as well.

TC we already have our camera packed for some incriminating pics of your good self :smiley: :smiley:

:smiley: :sunglasses: CONGRATULATIONS!!! :sunglasses: :smiley: