Tying the Knot!

I’ll be there as well but before the celebrations begin, I would highlight some cautionary reasearch that has recently been published…

Research scientists at Guinness suggested that men should take a look at their beer consumption after considering the results of a recent analysis, which had revealed the presence of female hormones in beer.

The theory is that drinking beer makes men turn into women.

To test the finding, 100 men were fed eight pints of beer each. It was then observed that 100 percent of the men gained weight, talked excessively without making sense, became overly emotional, couldn’t drive, failed to think rationally, argued over nothing and refused to apologize when wrong.

No further testing is planned.

But then. Do we bloody care■■? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations

Proposal

All the best for the future.

John

congrats i will be there sat and sober as been volentered to drive

so i will have all the stories

:smiley: :smiley: Congratulations :smiley: :smiley:

Does this mean that Lucy will now be the nagging wife,constantly bending Rikki’s ear for spending too much time on Trucknet, just like the rest of us??

Just an observation…

All the best for the future

Dan.

Marriage is a three ring circus

1st the engagement ring

2nd the wedding ring

3rd the suffeRING

Good luck and have a happy future together

Thats not nice Paul, but I’m sure that things will run smoothly for the new Mr and Mrs Chequer :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Congratulations!

Well done.

Congratulations Rikki and Lucy :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Another good man bites the dust :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: CONGRATULATIONS :smiley: :laughing: :open_mouth: :blush: :confused:

I can’t access it! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Congratulations both of you. :laughing:

Dan a.k.a Boo:
Does this mean that Lucy will now be the nagging wife,constantly bending Rikki’s ear for spending too much time on Trucknet, just like the rest of us??

Just an observation…

All the best for the future

Dan.

as opposed to nagging fiance? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: … congratulations rikki and lucy

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thank you Rikki and Lucy for a great night at the Navi.

Met some old friends and made some new and never stopped talking.

Hope you have many years together.

Mary says, and you know she’s the boss, after an augument it’s good fun making up :blush: :blush: :blush:

Congratulations you guys. All the best for your life together.

animal:
i will be there sat and sober as been volentered to drive

Now now animal, don’t be looking in the mirror at the action on the back seat and keep your eyes on the road. Proffessional driver - remember. :wink:

A good night was had by all!

Glad you had a good night! all the best Rikki and Luce, if you can stick each other as long as me and her indoors you’ll be ok, as you’ll be numb by then! :wink: Just pulling yer leg, I wouldnt change it!

Congratulations to you both…and keep on truckin!

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: congratulations & best wishes :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

animal:
congrats i will be there sat and sober as been volentered to drive

So what did happen Animal■■?

No point asking me, although I was there, I remember very little, other than it was a very good day and night, which is why I remember so little :blush: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: .

Congratulations to you both.