help plz

ben wid my girl for 3 years we were engaged and also got 2 kids 1 girl age 3 (before any1 ask she my step daughter but took her on as my own as real dad didnt want 2 know) we also have a son who 10 months old we had big fight 3 weeks ago n i so angry i ended it but i wish i never said it now so wont take me bk n it driving me crazy she said she had enough n wants be on her own. not first time it happened but this time think she means it she told me she wants al my stuff gone which it has n i want her bk but knowing wot 2 do i got so bad even my doc toldme im depressed n i need 2 see sum1 im only 23 n she 20 help please

Sam

Do you both have a mutual friend who might be able to open up communication between you both :bulb: :question:

Hi Sam,
Well done on asking for advice and going to see your G.P. in general we blokes mostly
bottle it up.

I think one of the most important things is to avoid anymore confrontation with your
partner, If you are still talking try offering to look after the kids, so she can have some
free time. Her life must be pretty tough with a toddler and a baby to take care of.

Also Sam try and be honest with yourself have you got the strength to make it work
because as a young mum this is what she needs to see from you.

I am typing this and wondering if I should post it or not, but It sounds like your having a
hard time at the moment. The truth is mate there is no easy fix and lots of us have failed
in relationships, it takes a lot of hard work and is one of the biggest challenges life will
throw your way.

I wish you good luck Sam and hope things turn out ok.
Cheers Paul

Hi Sam as those before me have posted,try to get a
friend of you both to help mediate,its hard being a
parent mate , and the young lady and yourself
are not alone as this problem is one that happens
to many of us as well. also listen to your doc ask
him /her what the next step, is, HOPE that this
is of use, all the best to you all ,pete,

thanks guys it were hard goin to g.p hopefully get sum cousling cant spell but u know wot i mean thanks again

Been there chap married for 14yrs and it all went tights up mind we had a few rocky patches when the kids came along.
1st thing dont blame ANYONE for whats happening.
It could be a number of things for reasons you shouldnt put on here.
Women and Men yes MEN do suffer with post natel depression as you say you have a 10mth old son.
Silly things set you or her off and the past can get dragged up and things said.

When you see your GP be honest about everything your feelings etc about the whole situation and what you have argued about it’ll give them a better picture, Dont be embarressed I’ve yet to meet a Dr that hasnt seen or talked about most things in life, The most trivial of things can start an argument between you. My x insisted that the tea spoons went in a particular direction in the draw that used to get my back up :unamused: but then there were things that I did that got her going :imp: .
Hope you can work it out mate dont for get to get a phone number of someone you can call if your gettin wound up about it,
It’s better to talk than stew and get wound up in things
Good luck
Nick

only trouble i keep everything in

sam mill:
only trouble i keep everything in

It’ll get better mate you’ll start talking about it then you wont shut up :unamused:
Even if your talking to someone who aint listening 100% helps.
Some people say god man shake out of it and get on but it aint always that easy for some of us.
you’ll get it sorted :wink:

Sam, as the others have said, relationships are hard, especially when there are young children involved, however much you love them and each other.

There are some interesting courses and workshops on the Relate website:

relate.org.uk 0300 100 1234

You could write a simple letter to your girl, just telling her how much you love her and the children and that you would like the two of you to try to work it out.

Then get a counselling or workshop session sorted at a time you know will work for your lady and ask her to join you. We get extra coaching for our driving and exams etc., so it makes sense to get some extra help for our most important relationships too.

Don’t give up, get some professional support and let us know how you get on.

im hoping get concillin in nxt 2 weeks im on anti deprasants but i keep u guys posted

ALL the best Sam,and as people have posted we are here just
post and SOME one will answer mate, if you need us

FFS man grow a pair will you, no wonder she dumped you! ■■■■■■■ counselling are you kidding me !! :unamused:

swordtail:
FFS man grow a pair will you, no wonder she dumped you! [zb] counselling are you kidding me !! :unamused:

Remind me to be similarly empathetic next time you get ill. :unamused:

Lucy:

swordtail:
FFS man grow a pair will you, no wonder she dumped you! [zb] counselling are you kidding me !! :unamused:

Remind me to be similarly empathetic next time you get ill. :unamused:

Fit as a fiddle me :grimacing: but come on all this at the age he is! No wonder this country has gone to the dogs no balls anymore (don’t mean you Lucy :laughing: )

Just because you’re fit now, doesn’t mean you always will be. And trust me, the bigger balls are invariably to be found on the man who fronts up and admits it. :wink:

Lucy:
Just because you’re fit now, doesn’t mean you always will be. And trust me, the bigger balls are invariably to be found on the man who fronts up and admits it. :wink:

It has got nothing to do with being fit, Lucy … but all that has happened is he has been dumped. For crying out loud, I am sure we have all been dumped at some time in our life yet who has had sodding councelling for it?? Jeez, he is 23 … he should be out there sowing his bloody oats anyway.
There are no kids involved and the only injury is to his bloody pride!!! GROW UP, MAN!!!

I can remember a time when the replies on this site would have been more in liking with good old fashioned blokey replies, as in

“She was taking it large style up the back doors with me last night”

or

“She was covered in me and my mates DNA samples last night”

or

“She has had more satisfying surgical smears then ■■■ with you fella”

or even the old favorite of…

“Does she take it up the arse”

He say’s in his OP that they have 2 kid’s together

mrs mix:

In all fairness Mrs Mix, its written in a style you would expect from a dyslexic retarded newt, do you not feel its a wind up as well? :unamused: :unamused:

He does indeed, and as someone who has been through the heartache that a breakup involving kids can cause, I can assure you that it isn’t a matter of getting balls. It’s a major known trigger of Clinical Depression, as any GP will tell you, and Clinical Depression is an illness with an organic basis. That level of stress can bring on a chemical imbalance, which is what the medication is there to correct. Counselling then helps you pull out of it.

Since I take an anti-depressant to deal with mood swings caused by the holes in my brain, I suppose I just need to grow up and get over it as well… Because if an organic chemical imbalance can be corrected by willpower alone, presumably the emotional and cognitive difficulties caused by MS can be as well, eh? :neutral_face:

Ps. I suppose the day I had to break the door down to rescue my mother after she took an overdose thanks to Clinical Depression triggered by a nasty split involving children would have been better dealt with using a stern lecture rather than an ambulance as well, yeah? :unamused:

ironstipper:

mrs mix:

In all fairness Mrs Mix, its written in a style you would expect from a dyslexic retarded newt, do you not feel its a wind up as well? :unamused: :unamused:

:open_mouth: :unamused: