Retest waiting times :(

As some of you might know I failed my C+E in Leicester yesterday. So I spoke my instructor about retest dates and it turns out that the nearest date available in Leicester is the 13th of April, just over a month away :open_mouth:. I went ahead with that but was concerned that I might forget some of the stuff i’ve learnt over the past week, so i’ve booked a couple of hours before test.

So for peace of mind if it doesn’t go well next time then i’m going to consider Northampton test centre as well, because waiting a month is a real kick in the teeth. Basically i’m just interested to know what people think, obviously it is a new area to get familiar with but from what i’ve heard the test centre is in a place called Weedon and the area is not too taxing to drive around aparently.

Nick

If you feel happy taking on a different route that’s one thing but what about taking on a different vehicle at the same time? In fact, can you get a truck for the test? Maybe a ring round would be a good idea. If it’s not too much wonga might be worth a go!

Well i’m training with Jcoates and assuming that they would be using the same truck in Northampton, but would confirm that before booking a test.

If you mean the Leicester outfit are willing to go down to Northampton with you then that would be helpful? Or is it another branch? Sorry to hear about your fail btw sounds like you gave him a nice drive too.

Sorry mate yes there is another branch down there. Cheers pal, just can’t wait to get it passed and get on the road lol.

A month is not that bad tbh I had to wait 3.5 mth for mine ( 1st cancelled due to snow so was the 1st really )

But for a comp that size should have test ready booked in advance so why do you have to wait that long :question: unless the truck/trainer is not available until then

Sorry to here that you failed

Weedon -not .basicly you drive at countyside road.at sity not long time.it s have + and -.if you in leicester know all stret,roundabount.for some reason betta waiting here.just day before test taking extra training.what happened last tests at leicester.I pass at leicester 4 month agow.

Northampton town centre can get very busy i drove busses there for first if you dont know the area can be very daunting.

can passm and not pass inany city.but if you know leicester sity good.it beta.every city have specifical rounabound,road crossing.if you know before it s more easy.if not more hard.for example how many people get serius mistakes(fails) at roadabount at A6 turn to A46.just because switch on indicator to eary.or from a 563 to a6 lougborouug.plenty people fail.if people have very good planning can pass at any city.