Request

This may seem like a strange request but i would love a chance to do a trip to europe. I have been driving trucks for 21 years (Ireland north/south and some Scotland) but due to back problems now find myself kinda office bound :frowning: I am back to 95% fitness but cant get back to driving duties with the company I work for and dont want to leave ( the benefits, wages, pension and share option) make leaving a non starter.
I have booked 3 weeks holiday in July and August thinking that this may be when some drivers are looking time off and maybe I could cover for them.
I have a clean licence, digi card and passport etc etc now I just need an opportunity.The only problem is that I have never driven a truck in Europe so would prefer to go as a second driver or driving a second truck as a pair so somebody can show me the ropes.
I could provide references from some of my past employers if this is required. If anybody could help I would be very grateful
Thank you

Balliniard,Breen trans,Lea trans,were looking on eures.co.uk for euro drivers,in Ireland.
Theres a long waiting list for Davies International in Southampton.
Ralph Davies in Cheltenham,does more uk work now,some euro.
Even longer waiting list for Pulleyns in Reading.
Stage truck do the concerts and general haulage,
S&K in Barry do short trips to Belguim,or weeks away to europe,and uk only work.
There is a mob,that used to be from Bromham near Devizes,that have moved near to Melksham,they do Greece,and all over europe,but you may not get paid,take your chances.
Jeavons EUROTIR in BirmingHam,do ADR and non ADR,all europe.
Husk transport near Dover,do SEALANE work.
Birds transport,in Birmingham.
Google above for contact details.
Insight transport and logistics ltd,at Inkberrow,do Spain/Gibraltar,ask for Gilbert or Steve Walker.