Red diesel cards between durham and edingburgh

Fab pic WN,

I’ve parked there plenty of time just on the left where the car’s parked in the distance & maybe met your mates Mrs :laughing: :sunglasses:

The other place to park is First & Last, Burnmouth, nr Ayton on A1 (just past speed camera going North), good pub there but theres only a big layby to park in!

the filling station as mentioned above is defintley closed,but on the plus side,go into the cedar lodge layby,and there is a butty van ran by local lass tracy who makes excellent butties/hot and cold,proper cups of tea,and to be honest she is too cheap in the prices department.

Wheel Nut:
It seems that Granthouse does it too and you may even get a bar of chocolate :smiley:

i used to put 50 litres in every time i passed there just to get my mars bar :smiley: proper service with the old lad fillin er up for you as well, them was the days

buck73:
the filling station as mentioned above is defintley closed,but on the plus side,go into the cedar lodge layby,and there is a butty van ran by local lass tracy who makes excellent butties/hot and cold,proper cups of tea,and to be honest she is too cheap in the prices department.

I had a nice hagis butty there a few months back.

Mr B:
no. normally i can make there and back easily on a tank of fuel but last week i went both ways heavy and the fuel situation was looking bleak so i had to come back via m74 becase i knew where i could refuel. i would’ve prefered to come back on the A1.

You could perhaps have phoned the number on the card & the nice man at the other end would have told you the location of the next few sites on your intended route.

NikNik:
I don’t know if Tursdale service station do cherry, most wagons do stop ther so I presume they may do it. I can find out if they do soon enough as I should be over that way soon.

Nik Nik are you perhaps a little confused? The OP is discussing drawing DERV on his RED fuel card. (that’s the name of the co.)
I’ve always thought its a rather silly/confusing name for a bunkering co.