Morpeth northumbria

hi folks me again
looks like the blunder bus is going on tour again in the next couple weeks

any one know of anywhere to park up in morpeth northumbria
only in a 7.5 tonner

going there the start of the week after next

thanks in advance for any repiles

cheers

Hi, Im sure someone will tell me if Im wrong and its been a few years since I parked there,
but you used to be able to park on the library car park after 5pm.
Hope this helps I may be out of date though.

cheers oatcake

sure i’ll find somewhere

If it’s only a little lorry, ie 7.5t, you could park in Morrisons car park right in the centre of Morpeth.

I’ll assume your coming South off A1, just go straight into town untill the road bears left along the main street and the monument (you’ll see) is a roundabout, go straight over towards Morrisons and a HUGE car park. If coming North, follow main road into town, left just after crossing bridge and then left into car park as above. Don’t think you’d get away parking anything bigger in there!

There’s Coupes Lane Ind Est (south side of town), Purdy Lodge on A1 (bit further North), BP garage @ Alnwick, (just off A1)

Hope that helps :smiley:

there is also a layby at the garage jus off the a1 at the north side of the town as well also another one is follow the a167 north of morpeth and an right hand side before you get to Heighley gate garden centre on your right there is a layby hidden by tree’s alot of truckers park there as well its only bout 1mile from morpeth