Parking in the North East

i will be somewhere around Newcastle
so where can i aim for now Birtley is a gonner
cheers

Washington services?

try team valley, loads of places in and near there.

Used to park opposite Tesco in Chester le street, it’s only a small car park though, was a while back so don’t know if you still can

Tesco’s Kingston park, loads of places to park and no hassle

mutley:
Used to park opposite Tesco in Chester le street, it’s only a small car park though, was a while back so don’t know if you still can

yeah still ok to park there

Cheers
ended up Tesco Kingston
i will be in the same area Thursday night
but maybe as far north as Amble

i seen a leaflet for a new parking area near the tyne tunnel on the north side no cafe yet but said one opening soon. but did say takeaways could be ordered any body been

A hidden gem for all yous truckers,but dont tell everyone!! darlington lorry park , chesnut street £4.00 parking floodlight security cameras everyw :unamused: here.theres no facilities on site but theres a couple of clubs at the top of the road for a cheap pint and plenty of eaterys there aswell,just leave me a space…its next to sherwoods vauxhall dealers…
the easiest way in is come off at jct 59 head for darlo. head straight down into darlo until you get to the BP garage! turn left at lights.1st right,300 yards turn left…TAKE A WIDE SWING INTO CHESNUT STREET!!! lorry park at the bottom,all tarmac,quiet,good park…

There is also a new truck stop on Aycliffe ind est…come off A1(M) at J59…if coming north turn left onto A167,go past Mcdonalds to the next roundabout and turn left signposted for ind est…climb the hill and at the next roundabout take the 1st left…follow road and take the last right…follow road…straight over the next roundabout and take your 1st left then right into the truckstop…approx 5mins from A1(M)…all very secure one way in and out and cctv.

You can also park in the large parking area at the other side of the Jet petrol station where the above Mcdonalds is…there is free showers and a cafe there which serves decent food at a reasonable price…but it can be a bit noisy sometimes.

You can use the coach park near the metro radio arena in Newcastle centre, for free too. its on ord street. On a bit of a slope tho…

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2