Recent pics

Here’s my almost brand new truck with only 1.2 million km in odometer. This one will outrun my regular truck (FH12 420hp) anytime despite having only 400hp and almost twice as much km’s. Nothing wins V-8 in low revs :stuck_out_tongue: Volvo was in service becouse only 110 thousand km driven clutch broke down :frowning: :open_mouth:

Here is my truck (or at least “summer job”) doing collection in a farm. It had been raining quite much so yard was little muddy.

Finnish made Sisu (yes, Premium’s cab) in car park :slight_smile: Probably collecting milk from farms.

I spotted two DAF with quite good paint jobs put only managed to get shot from this one. I don’t know which model (XF space cab?) this is becouse these are quite exotic sights in Finland.

Here is another shot for Lucy. Containerships Iveco Eurotech running with empty container. Behind is new FH12 rigid with 460hp and a-frame trailer.

First B-train which I have seen “live”. Tractor is Scanny 113 with 380hp. This must be interesting to drive becouse it will cut more than rigid and a-frame trailer at same lenght. At least I think so becouse fifth wheel in first trailer is few more meters away from tractor when comparing to pivot points of rigid and A-frame trailer.

Another exotic in Finland. Renault Premiums are seen little more often than DAFs mostly becouse Finnish post is using Premiums. I think that Rob K would love to drive this nice Renault with plenty of space to live :wink: Note how nicely it fits to bus park :smiley: Lorry park was so full that me, this guy and three others decided to sleep in empty bus park.

This is very common sight in Finland. Scanny 144 with 460hp running at 60t on seven axles. I don’t know exact numbers but it won’t go far if I say that Volvo and Scania are holding something like 60% market share in finnish heavy truck sales.

Old american truck now in russian plates. These are quite common in eastern Finland. Russians are mostly using these old american trucks for hauling wood.

nice interesting pics kyrbo. Do you see many oy rh freight in finland?

great pics kyrbo keep em coming mate :laughing:

Brilliant pics! It’s good to see how stuff gets moved about in other countries. Can’t wait for the next instalment of pics :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: .

Brilliant pic’s Kyrbo…particularly fascinating for me to see where all our boxes come from, and what our drivers there are up to… :wink:

Might have to ask about getting murals painted on the corners of some of ours… :stuck_out_tongue:

Great pic’s Kyrbo :smiley:

Very interesting pic’s :smiley:

pictures are great ,any chance of putting a few more here on the site

please Kyrbo, i can state that i have seen RH trailers in Helsinki docks,but i have never seen a english lorry from RH there ,but this does not mean that they do not go there,I can remember one firm that i did see that was KENT transport delivering its load personally, and also a lorry loaded for the embaaseys with deliverys in FINNLAND; AND FURTHER
they were double manned with diplomatic seal on the trailer,

JB:
Do you see many oy rh freight in finland?

RH Freight trailers are quite common sight here. I don’t remember seeing more than one bristish plate lorry, red FH12 and it had trailer where was “SCANIA” written on it’s side with big letters. It made me smile for some time but I didn’t have camera with me :frowning: I saw same lorry again after couple weeks at the same truck stop, obviously spending a weekend there.

There could have been more british lorries but I have some more important things to do when driving than watch for foreign register plates :stuck_out_tongue: I have seen couple british reg cars this summer and their driving was fun to watch becouse they obviously weren’t used to drive on the right side of the road :laughing: