Quickie on licence medical

cant find a search related episode

Just had my first 5 year medical do isend off my green paper licence and the pink photo card with the D4 form then let this link drop Rog or somebody answer me b4 i have to go out at 20.30

D4 form and both parts of licence - well I did - no probs

REMEMBER TO PHOTOCOPY BOTH SIDES OF CARD AND PAPER LICENCE BEFORE SENDING and if poss get copies signed by a professional such as a doctor, teacher, policeperson etc

thanks again rog
will photo copy as you say i never thought that i may need it whilst its away

this thread is a bit of let down, i thought it was going to be rude. :angry:

■■■■■■00:
thanks again rog

That’s not the reason - DVLA make too many ■■■■-ups :exclamation: :exclamation:

Done mine on Tuesday.

Sent paper and card, and photocopied them, as I’ve read before of the cockups the DVLA make.

Ken.

PS.Got my medical for £49, booked online, and my own GP wanted £150. Had it in Leeds.

ROG:

■■■■■■00:
thanks again rog

That’s not the reason - DVLA make too many ■■■■-ups :exclamation: :exclamation:

I was looking for something else online the other day and stumbled across this thread on another forum. I was staggered. :frowning:

On my class 2 course, a fellow trainee told me he used to hold a full car/motorbike licence in the paper licence days and the DVLA cocked-up badly when he sent his licence off to register a change of address. They told him they had no records of him ever holding a driving licence before. He had to then retake his tests again.

How dreadful this must be if it happened to you. :frowning:

dam dam dam after photocopying panicking i have only gone and posted the D4 without printing and putting my date of birth at the bottom of each page waht are my chances of DVLA printing my name for me or will they send it back… :blush:

■■■■■■00:
dam dam dam after photocopying panicking i have only gone and posted the D4 without printing and putting my date of birth at the bottom of each page waht are my chances of DVLA printing my name for me or will they send it back… :blush:

They may just add it themselves or send it back to you.

MrPanther:
On my class 2 course, a fellow trainee told me he used to hold a full car/motorbike licence in the paper licence days and the DVLA cocked-up badly when he sent his licence off to register a change of address. They told him they had no records of him ever holding a driving licence before. He had to then retake his tests again.

How dreadful this must be if it happened to you. :frowning:

In the event of this happening would they accept your pass certificate as evidence and reinstate your categories? I mean even if you only have the C+E pass certificate it shows you had the inferior categories to be able to take a C+E test. Failing that my other half’s dad is an ex plod.