quick heads up on jobs

garnerlives:

Dunno then?:

garnerlives:
i think we’re the only depot in northampton, were you down on lodge farm ind estate?? we’ve got nothing to do with lg or any firm like that, that i know of

I think MK or Telford do all that stuff.

Just out of idol curiosity do you know who does the stuff to Ford and Slater DAF in Leicester?? Technically I should do it, but don’t go giving them ideas!!

Is that the one at the bottom of Narborough Rd? I’ve done it on days,ducking nightmare!!!Probs a lot easier at night. If its 8am deadline, days can do it as first drop? $%*&£ em! :laughing:

garnerlives:
LGV CLASS 1 DRIVER LEP
Vacancy from
Job No:NHM/52071
Wage £9.19-£10.64 PER HOUR, PLUS NIGHTSHIFT ALLOWANCE
Hours 40 HOURS, DAYS, EVENINGS AND NIGHTS

If you work 40 hours and get £10.64 per hour then your top line pay is around £425 before deductions. It doesn’t seem that much to me especially for Southern England. Should that read '40 hours minimu’m? The hourly rate isn’t bad but you don’t seem to be getting the hours! Hell, I make around that much and I get paid between £6-£7 but paid time and a half after 8 and extra during weekends.

Ader1:

garnerlives:
LGV CLASS 1 DRIVER LEP
Vacancy from

If you work 40 hours and get £10.64 per hour then your top line pay is around £425 before deductions. It doesn’t seem that much to me especially for Southern England. Should that read '40 hours minimu’m? The hourly rate isn’t bad but you don’t seem to be getting the hours! Hell, I make around that much and I get paid between £6-£7 but paid time and a half after 8 and extra during weekends.

What they mean is it is 40 hours per week guaranteed. Plus we have the bonus of having our weekends to do as we wish :wink: But some people like working weekends, so not knocking that.

and you get to drive a premium. lol :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

browncow2:
and you get to drive a premium. lol :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Or a DAF CF, Ive seen a Salvesen XF before and if you’re really unlucky you’ll get a Salvesen Stralis (only a couple mind) :wink:

Lycanthrope:

grahamA:

garnerlives:

Lycanthrope:
I went to Nobbies in Northampton last week :stuck_out_tongue: but I don’t think I saw you Garnerlives ? :astonished: Strange security guards though :confused:

Security guards, what security guards?? I work under the cover of night, so you’d not see me!!

I was there yesterday and i didnt see any security guards! :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: (Was at warehouse 4)

This was the place with a gazillion pallets around the back, never seen so many. Was something to do with LG Electronics.

That’s Kiln Farm, the old Tesco DC.

It’s…er…not in Northampton. It’s in Milton Keynes. :wink:

Ader1:

garnerlives:
LGV CLASS 1 DRIVER LEP
Vacancy from

Northampton :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused: :question:

I’ve never been to Northampton but looking at it’s entry on wikipedia it’s… “a large market town and local government district in the East Midlands region of England. It is about 67 miles (108 km) north-west of London …” It’s pretty ‘southern’ to me despite being classified as ‘East Midlands’.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northampton

Lucy:

Lycanthrope:

grahamA:

garnerlives:

Lycanthrope:
I went to Nobbies in Northampton last week :stuck_out_tongue: but I don’t think I saw you Garnerlives ? :astonished: Strange security guards though :confused:

Security guards, what security guards?? I work under the cover of night, so you’d not see me!!

I was there yesterday and i didnt see any security guards! :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: (Was at warehouse 4)

This was the place with a gazillion pallets around the back, never seen so many. Was something to do with LG Electronics.

That’s Kiln Farm, the old Tesco DC.

It’s…er…not in Northampton. It’s in Milton Keynes. :wink:

Thankyou Lucy :stuck_out_tongue: must be getting confused in my old age :stuck_out_tongue: