Any jobs in northampton, bedford,milton keynes

hi does any one no of any good companies to work for in theses areas for class 1 work!

im moving from southampton to bedfordshire and looking for a permant placment as a class 1 driver,I have 4 years experience doing , containers, curtain side, low lowder and bulkers,

so if you know any companies up in those areas which are good payers could you please let me know

thanks

I know it will be unsocialable hours, but wincanton want drivers for sainsburys at northampton. Nearly twelve quid an hour plus ot and premiums. You’ll take a monkey a week without breaking sweat. It’s on their website

Stobart’s are looking for drivers at Crick

Before Garnerlives posts it - theres always Norbert Dentressangle in Northampton :wink:

plenty of bulk work in the beds area, even more so now the harvest has started

give Tom @ E F Wootton & Sons a bell 01234 772131
or Transline in Northampton (sainsbury contract)
Judith Hearne agency (Northampton)

DAF9XF don’t you work for them?

CMG Rescue at Newport Pagnell may have transporter driver vacancies,rigid or artic.

mickyblue:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thetaff:

mickyblue:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Obviously somebody is keeping up :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

mickyblue:

He’s had about 3 jobs since he left Nobbys about 4 months back, get with the times, and you are keeping our country safe, no wonder they hardly catch the crooks :wink: :wink: :grimacing:

RAC are advertising in Corby, Stobbies in Crick and Corby, try C ■■■■, Chaplins, EM Rogers, if you want peanuts Mainland/SMC

garnerlives:

mickyblue:

He’s had about 3 jobs since he left Nobbys about 4 months back, get with the times, and you are keeping our country safe, no wonder they hardly catch the crooks :wink: :wink: :grimacing:

Come on Jon. Gerra grip. Stop trying to be so diplomatic. :smiley: :laughing: :smiley: :smiley: :laughing:

garnerlives:

mickyblue:

Im starting the third on Monday, this time for a legal, professional firm where I’ll be getting my own permanently allocated vehicle, shame its not driving a truck :blush:
But I think I’ll let the 2 years go (1 year left), then I’ll have a few driving job options open then… :wink:

DAF95XF:
But I think I’ll let the 2 years go (1 year left), then I’ll have a few driving job options open then… :wink:

And a C.V longer than a donkey’s ■■■■ :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

garnerlives:

DAF95XF:

:smiley: :smiley:

DAF95XF:

Thetaff:

mickyblue:

Obviously somebody is keeping up :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

sorry, i don’t read all the topics lol

garnerlives:

DAF95XF:

Well CV’s are well renowned for a bit of bull ZB, somethings may or may not appear on mine :wink:

DAF95XF:

garnerlives:

mickyblue:

Im starting the third on Monday, this time for a legal, professional firm where I’ll be getting my own permanently allocated vehicle, shame its not driving a truck :blush:

are you getting one of those electric carts to round up the trolleys in tesco carpark :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

205:

DAF95XF:

garnerlives:

mickyblue:

are you getting one of those electric carts to round up the trolleys in tesco carpark :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nah, he failed the assessment!

DAF95XF:
Im starting the third on Monday, this time for a legal, professional firm where I’ll be getting my own permanently allocated vehicle

. Beryl must have given him the elbow.Like that bird from Donny. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

DAF95XF:
Well CV’s are well renowned for a bit of bull ZB, somethings may or may not appear on mine :wink:

. What? Like an admission that you are a useless ZB? :unamused:

mickyblue:
sorry, i don’t read all the topics lol

I don,t know why you are apologising Mickey. Your not the only one who would have a struggle to keep up with Mr.DAF95XF,s employment and mishaps record. It,s a wonder Daf haven,t sued him for denigrating the Brand with that handle of his. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Summat just flew past my ear. :astonished: Could have been a spit out dummy. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: