Anyone recruiting in peterborough?

Does anyone know if anyone is recruiting in peterborough at the mo, was thinking wincanton at alconbury, solstor, ewalls etc■■?

cheers for any help

Try Fowler Welch, they’ve just taken on the Tulip bacon work from the Spalding factory, suppose the drivers will tupe over from Wincanton but may be a few who don’t. They’ve also taken on the Mars work as well. You probably know the pay won’t be up to much but it’s a job.

Could try DFDS, DSV or whatever they call themselves now on the Mccain chips at Kings Delph, don’t know if they’re recruiting but would be easy work or there’s the mighty T in Peterborough, probly have to sell your first born though.

Have you seen this?

roadtransport.com/jobs/job/l … 110667.htm

oh yea i forgot dfds took norfolk line over, might give that a try, been tempted by tescos, all looks good in theory but heard from other drivers its not all that?? false promises with the hours and money etc…

harwichtrucker:
oh yea i forgot dfds took norfolk line over, might give that a try, been tempted by tescos, all looks good in theory but heard from other drivers its not all that?? false promises with the hours and money etc…

ewell want there pound of flesh ex driver was on when ronnie rackshit was there got offices in colchester can park in frating near auctions controller was on the phone for they do a lot for luton/crewe ex harwich driver

Clark-Drain Ltd at Yaxley are.Apply to Human resources manager,Station Road,Yaxley,Peterborough,Cambs,PE7 3EQ,telephone 01733 765335.Email to:
humanresources@clark-drain.com
Multi drop work,nights out,excellent pay.

spanishvan:

harwichtrucker:

ewell want there pound of flesh ex driver was on when ronnie rackshit was there got offices in colchester can park in frating near auctions controller was on the phone for they do a lot for luton/crewe ex harwich driver

I know this name but can’t place it?

Try Monarch (agency) . They supply drivers for Tescos :grimacing:

44 Tonne Ton:

spanishvan:

harwichtrucker:

I know this name but can’t place it?

right ronnie rackshit [real name] was my controller ecc at alconbury he came from wolverhamton every day to work he took a left hand drive and smashed it up stil kept his job but did not tell his boss when the driver in yard to pick up unit driver refused to drive it as not road worthy to drive he sacked the driver but came back i was there from 04-05 r/s was sacked from ecc couple of years ago from grapevine pm me