Looking for work

I’m moving to Wellingborough start of July and will be looking for work in a 20 mile radius (Northampton, Crick, Daventry etc) & would like to know if anybody knows of anything going & also who’s good, bad, wouldn’t touch with yours. Class 1, clean licence 8yrs exp of containers, tauts and bulk haulage. Looking for days, couple nights out but no tramping… Any help would b appreciated cheers :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hi Comfray1, Welcome to the TNET UK site. I have been surfing the Jobcentre plus web site tonight and came across a lot of work in the area you are looking at. What was more impressive to me was the wage they are paying in that area compared to the North East. Good luck with the job search.

Regards
Westie

Welcome to Trucknet :smiley:

westie:
Hi Comfray1, Welcome to the TNET UK site. I have been surfing the Jobcentre plus web site tonight and came across a lot of work in the area you are looking at. What was more impressive to me was the wage they are paying in that area compared to the North East. Good luck with the job search.

Regards
Westie

Thanks Westie. I tried the old jobcentre site, but its a shame they don’t put on it when the vacancy was put into the jobcentre. I phoned a few and they told me the position was filled 2 months ago. :open_mouth: or several weeks ago. So i gave up for now and thought I would try here, as no-one would dress up a job. On here its told as it is. Forewarned is forearmed

wincanton are advertising for there new depot in corby. i beleive its going to be an argos depot. its nearly built and they have recruitment signs on the gate.
or you could try corby chilled. :bulb:

Welcome to TruckNet UK ■■■■■■■■ and
Good luck with the job search and move :smiley:

plenty of work round there jsut drive round crick and your spolit for choice all the big names are there.

no idea who is best and worst.

:slight_smile: Homebase Exel - Park Farm and Brackmills, I beleive are looking. :wink:

Bookers RDC opposite the Homebase site at Park Farm industrial estate.Vehicles run into there from Hatfield and Haydock,but they were running a massive fleet of just 4 Actroses from the Wellingboro site.Its worth a look.I know because I work for them.£9.00 per hour for the first 45,then £12.25 per hour therafter.

If not,C ■■■■ are looking for drivers.Try their website.I think its www.cbutt.co.uk,but I could be mistaken.Try them on Google.They want drivers with occasional nights out thrown in from the Northampton site.Good luck.