quick heads up on jobs

Just been told our place (norbert dentressangle in northampton) will be advertising for some drivers on nights as of tomorrow. might be good for someone wanting to get foot in the door to get a job. have a look out for ads or get number off google and ring them. Think maybe mix of c and c&e drivers. Lack of experience and age aren’t an issue, if someone wants to put this up in newbies forum to give it some exposure to them feel free to, i’m on my phone and it’s taking ages as it is to type this post!!

Copied from PDF at garnerlives request.

garnerlives:
norbert dentressangle in northampton will be advertising for some drivers on nights as of tomorrow.

ND speculative application form :bulb:

Contact details
Norbert Dentressangle Group

Head office

Norbert Dentressangle House
Lodge way
New Duston
Northampton NN5 7SL
United Kingdom
Phone:
01604 737100 - Ask for recruitment team

LGV CLASS 1 DRIVER LEP
Vacancy from
Job No:NHM/52071
Wage £9.19-£10.64 PER HOUR, PLUS NIGHTSHIFT ALLOWANCE
Hours 40 HOURS, DAYS, EVENINGS AND NIGHTS
Location NORTHAMPTON, NORTHAMPTONSHIRE NN5
Duration Permanent
Date posted 31 March 2010 Closing date09 April 2010
Pension details No details held
Description
Must be age 21+.This local employment partnership employer shares information about new starters with Jobcentre Plus, for statistical purposes only see www.directgov.co.uk for more information Norbert Dentressangle are currently seeking experienced LGV drivers class 1 to join Northampton Distrbution Centre. Duties will include multi drop deliveries, trunking. between other Norbert Dentressangle sites and night network deliveries. A relevant licence is essential. You need to be reliable, punctual and hard working and have a friendly and helpful approach. Good customer service and communication skills essential, together with good personal presentation. Up to 25 days holiday pay, uniform provided.
How to apply
You can apply for this job by sending a CV/written application to Amanda Mann at Norbert Dentressangle, amanda.mann@norbert-dentressangle.com.
Employer
Norbert Dentressangle

It does say requires experience, but when I applied they took me on, and there were 3 other newly passed guys who they took on at the same time, so worth a shot :slight_smile: