Possible newbie job - london NW1

ok, posted this here as in the advert he says he would take on a newbie, so well worth any newbie going for it.

good look guys, wish it was near me.

Job Title NIGHT TRUNK HGV CLASS 2 DRIVER STM/29430

LocationLONDON NW1
Hours40 PER WEEK SUNDAY TO THURSDAY BETWEEN
Wage £22,000 PER ANNUM
Work PatternDays , Evenings , Nights , Weekends
EmployerLuckings Parcel Express Ltd
PensionNo details held

DurationPERMANENT ONLY

Description
Must have a digital tachograph card, previous experience would be preferred, but full training will be provided. Duties will include loading and unloading books between London and Boston Spa, just one drop on a double manned lorry. Sunday 15:00 till finish and Monday to Thursday 16:00-1am. Would take on someone who has just got licence

How to apply
You can apply for this job by telephoning 0208 8478636 and asking for Les Court.

I’d quite fancy applying for this, but with the drive down being just over an hour just to get to work, I don’t think the guy would give me the time of day when if I called :frowning:

i know mate, when i saw it, i thought about it, but my drive would be 2 hours ish.

its really nice to see an advert that welcomes new drivers , i think they should get a pat on the back for that. :laughing:

garnerlives:
I’d quite fancy applying for this, but with the drive down being just over an hour just to get to work, I don’t think the guy would give me the time of day when if I called :frowning:

How do you know what he’s gonna think if you don’t call him?.

What do you have to lose by applying? Get on with it man :laughing: :laughing:

Kate:

garnerlives:

How do you know what he’s gonna think if you don’t call him?.

What do you have to lose by applying? Get on with it man :laughing: :laughing:

Just to please you Kate, and myself sort of, I’ll call him in the morning ok ■■? :slight_smile:

yay and dont for get, a pint for me if you get it

mate the money i’d have to pay for your beer i’ll have to use it for petrol money buddy!!!

thats the down side for you, is it alot of miles

just worked it out if I went there and back each day(which I probably wouldn’t due to the mileage I’ve just worked out) I’d be doing 700miles per week to get there and back thats based on it being 70 miles from home and going there and back 5 days p/w, having second thoughts now about making that call…

just worked it out if I went there and back each day(which I probably wouldn’t due to the mileage I’ve just worked out) I’d be doing 700miles per week to get there and back thats based on it being 70 miles from home and going there and back 5 days p/w, having second thoughts now about making that call…