Yet Another NOOOOB

hello people, firstly i would like to thank everyone on this forum for the huge amount of info i have already gained.
i passed my Cat C on the 13th jan this year first time in London :smiling_imp: with 4 minors. just waiting to do my Module 4 cpc next week.
there is just one thing that im sure every other noob is sick to the back teeth of hearing " hmm its going to be difficult because you have no experience" yeah thanks for that, like ive not already heard that 50 times today. had abit of luck also though. got an interview with wisemans next week and driver hire seemed positive to help out because they have their own traing school ( apparently ) anyone know what driver hire are like?
thing is im pretty specific aswel bacause i want to do night driving as i already work nights. is there more call for night drivers because of the unsocialable hoursâ– â– ?

cheers once again fellow truckers!! :laughing:

Well done on passing cat c still lots of night time jobs about you can also try 3663,allied bakery,jj foods,and the new sainsbury depot at greenford and let me know if you want tramping work on class 2

hi mate,congratulations on passing your class c,with regards to night work what part of london are you from,because it might be worth you calling your local manpower agency i know they do a lot of night work with royal mail which would be a good place to start,its quite straight forward work.
keep us informed and well done again.
regards,

Thanks for the quick replys. Sorry I have given u the impression I’m from London. What I meant was I took my test in London but i live in frome in Somerset. It’s a real good feelin to pass ur test, even better cuz I thought I had blew it a few times.

let me know if you want tramping work on class 2

Yes mate I would be interested in that, didn’t think there was much tramping on class 2 though especially for a new driver.

Welcome

congratulations on the pass and hope you find work soon

Jennie x

Hiyyaaa clint.the. truker, Congratulations on passing your C test :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: hope all goes well with your interveiw & welcome :smiley:

cheers everyone.
me thinks i will be using this forum a lot. lol :grimacing: :grimacing: just cant wait to pass my cpc next week, get all my docs back and get on the road. :laughing: :laughing: