Question on C+E theory etc

Hi all.

I’ve tried searching but can’t find the thread I looked at before and the answers are spread out over loads of threads, so could someone give the answer to:

1. After passing class c I do have c+e provisional automatically?
  2. Is there another maedical and theory to take?

I passed class c Feb 2008.

Thanks in advance

1)Yes and 2)No :exclamation:
Simples :wink:
Simon :sunglasses:

thegeordie:
1)Yes and 2)No

Correct :smiley: and just to add - the new driver CPC has no effect whatsoever on you getting your CE - same test as it is now whether you do it before or after Sept 10 this year.

ROG:

thegeordie:
1)Yes and 2)No

Correct :smiley: and just to add - the new driver CPC has no effect whatsoever on you getting your CE - same test as it is now whether you do it before or after Sept 10 this year.

Thank you oh wise one,
from you learn’t well have I,mm :wink:

Simon :sunglasses:

As the guys said above, Volvofire.

One note of caution, although your licence SHOULD be returned by the DVLA with C+E Provisional added automatically, sometimes they…forget. :frowning:

If you are planning to continue with C+E, please check your licence has been returned with all the correct entitlements, before you book your training, to save disappointment! :smiley:

LoadsOfHorses:
As the guys said above, Volvofire.

One note of caution, although your licence SHOULD be returned by the DVLA with C+E Provisional added automatically, sometimes they…forget. :frowning:

If you are planning to continue with C+E, please check your licence has been returned with all the correct entitlements, before you book your training, to save disappointment! :smiley:

Just a quick addition to the above even if you have no intention of doing your class C+E at present make sure the DVLA have put it on because at a later date they may charge for it.

Thanks guys for the replies.

I never thought of looking at me licence :blush:

One thing, what does C+E provisional look like on the licence :smiley:

I seem to be getting more stupid with age…

It’s on the front of paper part near the top under ‘provisional entitlements’ - not the card

VolvoFire:
One thing, what does C+E provisional look like on the licence :smiley:

It’s on the paper counterpart.

SNAP !!! :laughing:

:smiley:

Thanks guys, it is on the paper part. Cheers.