Passed cat c and CPC when can I take c +e

Having a bit of a dumb moment but just double checking , I have passed cat c and mod 4 CPC and noticed I have provisional c+e on my licence which I plan to do , how long does this stay on licence and can I ring and book training with no more theory’s tests etc

It will have the expiry date at the side of the entitlement on the counterpart. And, yes, ring up and book your CE.

You have choices, of course. Man or auto wagon and drag or man or auto artic. All options will give you exactly the same licence.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

I went for manual but now drive an auto - I’d have never gone for auto for my test personally, I prefer to have driven with the manual box :slight_smile:

It’s down to each person to form their own opinion. I don’t believe there is a right or wrong - just choice.

All the best with your training and test, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

3stepsaheaduk:
Having a bit of a dumb moment but just double checking , I have passed cat c and mod 4 CPC and noticed I have provisional c+e on my licence which I plan to do , how long does this stay on licence and can I ring and book training with no more theory’s tests etc

CE provisional will remain valid for as long as the medical remains current - there is no time limit on it = 100% certain of that