Protest in Seoul

I came across this…click HERE,then click on Oct 6-13 then on pic 7.

Sorry, but I couldn’t save the pic!

I wonder if anything will change?

whats happened job wise and what are yuou driving now.

obviously only the one bloke bothered to turn up for that too then! :confused:

dennisw1:
obviously only the one bloke bothered to turn up for that too then! :confused:

According to police reports, approx 4000 protestors turned up. Not a bad turn out, in this country you’ll be lucky to get 40 people together.

jessicas dad:
whats happened job wise and what are yuou driving now.

I got laid off from my old job due to them not having a spare vehicle to drive, although I’m glad to be out of it. I’m in the process of trying to get my holiday pay out of them. They are claiming I’m not entitled to any, but I’m actually due 3.5 days.
Tribunal time, methinks. :unamused:

I’m currently on agency & have been on nights this week, shunting. I’ve been enjoying it, I wasn’t sure how I’d be on nights but I’m finding it OK. It’s been good experience too, all reversing onto the bays is blindside, the yards tiny and badly lit with ■■■■ stacked everywhere! No pressure, no delivery times, no phone calls, no waiting (except in a nice warm canteen with free coffee machine). :smiley:

theghostofcain:
I’m currently on agency & have been on nights this week, shunting. I’ve been enjoying it, I wasn’t sure how I’d be on nights but I’m finding it OK. It’s been good experience too, all reversing onto the bays is blindside, the yards tiny and badly lit with [zb] stacked everywhere! No pressure, no delivery times, no phone calls, no waiting (except in a nice warm canteen with free coffee machine). :smiley:

well good luck to you im on the agency and when i was doing nights i loved it but now im back on days im beginning to hate it again. :cry: