Possible Job

Hi all,

I happened to meet local Haulier, John MacKirdy, in the street the other day and asked him if he had any vacancies. He told me to forward a copy of my CV to him, get my mod 4 CPC test out the way and give him a call.

Here’s hoping!!

Good stuff mate. Hope something comes of it for you

Cheers mate

right time right place good luck with mod 4 and then straight in to see him dont let the grass grow !!
jx

Thanks Jen. How’s things with yourself?

Im good thanks for asking ,
actually turning work down and the boss that I work for keeps trying to get me to come and work for him fulltime, unfortunatly I cant as need the flexibility of agency as cannot always work , like this week my hubby in france and I cant work this week as have to around for kids , but gotta admit it is quite flattering that everytime he sees me hes waving an application form in front of me :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ,
how long till ya mod 4 ? is it soon ?
Jx

Haven’t booked yet. Got a problem, not due anymore holidays so either going to have to take a days unpaid leave or, dare I say it, a day off on sick and hope I don’t get caught.

Can you not get a test on weekend or do they not do it then , or looking at you , you do look alittle peeky are you coming down with something :wink:
J x

LOL yeah think somethings working on me :stuck_out_tongue:

The DSA don’t do tests on a Saturday at Bishopbriggs apparently although Ritchies have said I can go for my training and artic assesment drive any Saturday.