Must do Mod4 within next week "SORTED"

As title says.
I beg your help due to job offer.
Any offers here or PM much appreciated.
Many thanks in advance.

Hey mate i was same i had to get my done with in a month. My 2 yr date ran out in april 5th past. I did mine in march. Due to having to chance my trainer for a good while. Plus i had started other work in that time. Is there any reason for you leaven it to late as well :smiley:

Wasn’t planning to change a job for trucking just now that’s why I left it for a very last.
Had a good job offer and have to do Mod4 ASAP.
Any ways it’s booked for 23rd of May and no chances to do it earlier over here. (tried to change booking)
Some surrounding areas do have.
And now I am here in hope that some of Trainers have a gap in their schedule to do it
and no matter how far I’ll have to travel.

M.D fiddes or tomish training in inverness could help you

Cheers for reply mate.
I already have a list of numbers to call on monday if anyone will be working
because of bank holiday :frowning:

Hopefuly somebody canelation somwhere let them know your situation. Good luck bud hope you get it sorted :smiley:

We are running a mod4 training session on Friday 9th and I believe there is a test available. PM me if you don’t get sorted. The course and test is at Chelmsford and would cost £199 inc test fee.

My cpc mod 4 is booked for 14th may fingure crossed it looks difficult to me. I am just watching that youtube video day in day out. If passed then c+e to go.

Zanfta what happen to ur royal mail job.

yas4u:
Zanfta what happen to ur royal mail job.

I joined to them as a postie in hope to get on trucks as they don’t advertise these jobs to the public. But reality is…the postie job is ■■■■ hard and the queue for trucker job can take up to three years to wait.
So now, got a good offer (looks to me) and have to do Mod4 ASAP. If it makes me drive down the road for 9hrs to do it so it’ll be!
And again. This forum prooves that it can bee very useful if you need any sort of help.

yas4u:
My cpc mod 4 is booked for 14th may fingure crossed it looks difficult to me. I am just watching that youtube video day in day out. If passed then c+e to go.

It’s not that hard as it looks.
In my opinion hardest part is Walkround Check. But now you can follow the notes on paper sheet which you wasn’t allowed to do when I done it on PCV.
You’ll have 3 questions (hardest ones) 100% and 2 more or less easy ones.
You should have some training just before exam don’t you?
Good luck with your exam!

Yea I will get some training before exam. How much r u payin for the mod 4. I am paying only 175 pounds.

Many thank’s for all your replies and help guys!
Was lucky enough to book Test just 60 miles away from home
on Thursday 8 of May! And only 130 quid in total with test fee :open_mouth:

yas4u:

easy pal, dont put undue pressure on yaself, have you got the questions and answer sheets to hand, if not ask your trainer for a copy, all ill say is make sure u use the 3 points of contact when geting in and out, when doing the immigrant/drugs check, rather than getting under the cab point out to him what you are looking for and demonstarte how you would look, a good tip is too look on the roof open the back doors and if you have a perspex roof tell him how u would look threw it for shadows or if possible and there was a flight of steps around you would walk up them to check the roof, trust me youll fly it

Right.
Unfortunately the girl before me had failed her Mod4 and that lover my confidence near nil.
But… Had to and done it with 100%

yas4u:

Just before test itself had some Mod4 training.
Only one thing was quite new to me!
Trainer advise me to mention that I gonna put my smart card in tacho before walkaround check!
Test itself.
How nicely I was surprised when I heard first question :open_mouth: and the rest of them aswell.
They all was just like these
flairtraining.co.uk/PDF/cpcp … stions.pdf
So thanks to Flairtraining for these questions and answers!
And good luck to you yas4u with your test.

Congratulations Zanfta, Lets hope i will pass it mine too now, i have just printed out that flair training guide and looking in to that as well. Thx And goodluck with your Future Job, You have become a proper Trucker :slight_smile: Enjoy The Busiest Roads of Uk,

Starting on monday!
Couple of days localy with chance to go down the isle by mid of week on one of these ones

With regards to the mod 4 questions from flair lgv are the numbers next to the answers anything to worry about? I know it sounds daft but they ain’t in order and I wondered if there was any missing or whether it’d just a typo?

We’ll done on passing I got mine on the 16th

All the quetions are there!
That’s just a question numbers before they been sorted in different sections/topics.
So they’re all there! Nothing to worry about! :smiley:
Good luck with your test!

Danny_2428:
With regards to the mod 4 questions from flair lgv are the numbers next to the answers anything to worry about? I know it sounds daft but they ain’t in order and I wondered if there was any missing or whether it’d just a typo?

We’ll done on passing I got mine on the 16th

Could alway ask John from flair he is on here if that helps