FUEL PROTESTS

HAVE NOTICED LATELY THAT PEOPLE[CAR DRIVERS] ARE SAYING GOOD LUCK TO THE TRUCKERS IN THEIR PROTESTS AND WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT IT WOULD MAKE A LOT OF SENSE IF THESE PEOPLE AND OTHERS ACTUALLY JOINED THEM. THE MORE THE MERRIER…ALSO IT HAS BEEN STATED THAT LARGE TRANSPORT FIRMS ARE NOT GETTING INVOLVED… WELL PERHAPS IT IS BECAUSE THEY HAVE RIGID DELIVERY TIMES ETC AND CANNOT AFFORD TO HAVE DRIVERS DOING NOTHING CRUISING ROUND ALL DAY.YORKSHIRE POLICE HAVE STATED THAT THEY INTENT TO PROSECUTE HGV DRIVERS THAT PROTESTED ON M62 LAST MONTH, THEY WOULD HAVE HARD TIME TRYING TO STOP 200 -00 CARS, SO ACT NOW AND LET US ALL REPEAT ALL HELP… IN MEANTIME SEND AN E!MAIL TO YOUR MP THEY MIGHT TAKE NOTICE

What fuel crisis :open_mouth: :wink: :wink: [/url]

I love those cartoons, Thanks for posting. :stuck_out_tongue:

They probably didnt hear Mr Knight on talksport the other day then, what a tool.

Basically declared that he was just interested in the hauliers and not anyone else such as taxis, farmers, white vans and the general public.

Way to lose a load of support in a few sentences, as I said TOOL.

Dogmatix:
They probably didnt hear Mr Knight on talksport the other day then, what a tool.

Basically declared that he was just interested in the hauliers and not anyone else such as taxis, farmers, white vans and the general public.

Way to lose a load of support in a few sentences, as I said TOOL.

Yeah I heard it he was embarassing if you ask me :blush: