Problem with the website ? Not loading

Sorry to be a pain, but I note others have mad the same comment, but no response yet from the moderator or operater.
I constantly seem to be getting no website when I click via my favourites ( all other websites are fine ) and or access is very hit and miss, sometimes it is there, other times it is not.
The only way when it is down is to go into Google and click in one of the Trucknet sub headings and cross the fingers.
Clearly the website has a gremlin, can it be sorted please ? just that the website is so much enjoyed, I miss my daily fix !

Ringrose:
Sorry to be a pain, but I note others have mad the same comment, but no response yet from the moderator or operater.
I constantly seem to be getting no website when I click via my favourites ( all other websites are fine ) and or access is very hit and miss, sometimes it is there, other times it is not.
The only way when it is down is to go into Google and click in one of the Trucknet sub headings and cross the fingers.
Clearly the website has a gremlin, can it be sorted please ? just that the website is so much enjoyed, I miss my daily fix !

hi ringrose,managed to get into this site this evening,not been able to get in since Friday!!..chris

Harry Gill apparently has the same problem logging on.

Dave the Renegade:

hi dave, it was close, the bloody compooter was nearly out the window!! :unamused: :unamused:…chris

trunkera1:

Dave the Renegade:

hi dave, it was close, the bloody compooter was nearly out the window!! :unamused: :unamused:…chris

Don’t be hasty Chris,it’s not the computer if others are having problems. It’s all Capello’s fault. :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

Hi I had same problems getting on today even went via Google search but no good!!!

I can get in using my phone but can’t using my computer! :frowning:

There’ve been access problems from Finland too - related to my ISP’s DNS server I think, and last time I spoke to “Kyro” he was having problems too (maybe his ISP is Sonera too). It sounds from reading the posts above that the DNS problems could be more widespread? I googled the raw IP address and used the site via that for a bit, then found openDNS and used that instead of my ISP’s default DNS servers. That seems to have cured the problem permanently.

yep been having the same problems getting on too.

but last night when i shut my pc down i switched it of at the wall aswell & hey presto im back on :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

cheers
gaz

tetragaz:

but last night when i shut my pc down i switched it of at the wall aswell & hey presto im back on :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

cheers
gaz

Is Rikki in South Africa watching the Football because getting into the site at the moment is b****y terrible!!! Bewick.

Bewick:

tetragaz:

cheers
gaz

Is Rikki in South Africa watching the Football because getting into the site at the moment is b****y terrible!!! Bewick.

there’s several threads about this in the Feedback forum ( and a global thread at the top of every forum :wink: )

it seems technical to me but as I understand it, it’s a error in the Internet providers system ( mainly Tiscali ) I had the problem too :frowning:

hopefully it’'s sorted now !

If anyone has a problem in the future can you let us know via the feedback forum , the sooner we know the sooner we might be able to sort it out :wink:

It seems that the problem with sky has been rectified as I can now access using my computer. :wink:

The Highway Man:
It seems that the problem with sky has been rectified as I can now access using my computer. :wink:

It was /is a DNS related issue, As soon as i changed to Open DNS it loaded, but would not using Easynet’s dns servers (Sky/Ukonline

It was over a week that I couldn’t access the site. I didn’t change any settings so I can only assume that one of my ISP techies rectified the fault. :wink: