Can't get on Trucknet

Anyone having problems getting on here :question: Just had a phone call from my old mate Dave the Renegade, and he can’t get on here today, he’s also had an email from Harry Gill, who can’t get on ether ( that’s not good as Harry will get fed up with nothing to do, and get the malt bottle out :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ) Dave said someone else has the same problem, I can’t remember the name now, :blush: I know this post is in the wrong place, but it will get noticed here.

I have noticed its slow but have been able to get on eventually!

I thought Dave’s photo’s were missing!

God help us when Harry gets back from the pub and is able to log on…that should be entertaining :smiley: :smiley:

Piston broke:
God help us when Harry gets back from the pub and is able to log on…that should be entertaining :smiley: :smiley:

Just what I thought mate. if he’s been at that malt… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I am having problems too . I can get on the site with my phone but not my computer ! Tony

Just going through the threads, there are a lot of members who post, that have not been on for a while, so there’s some problem.

I had an e-mail to say I’d got a pm from another member,but I couldn’t get onto the site.
That was Thursday evening and I tried again Friday evening and still nothing.Then eventually it came on again.
Perhaps someone hasn’t paid the bill :unamused:

There appears to be a network problem but it’s being worked on :wink:

this is the first time ive been able to get on since Wednesday night, tried for 20mins Thurs and Friday night, all seems ok now thou.

Same here thought it was a problem with my set up, fine now :laughing:

Yep, having checked the link given by tachograph above, all now seems to be sorted. :smiley:

Thursday & friday no joy, sent email yestersday asking if they had problem, they said yes, some area’s could get on, others not, they was working on the problem, just tried now OK. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thank goodness its sorted,not been able to get on from thursday until today.Many thanks to Altitude John for getting it noticed.
Good job Harry and Dennis and myself kept in touch via email,otherwise there would have been some broken PC’s :laughing: .
Cheers Dave.

Dave the Renegade:
Thank goodness its sorted,not been able to get on from thursday until today.Many thanks to Altitude John for getting it noticed.
Good job Harry and Dennis and myself kept in touch via email,otherwise there would have been some broken PC’s :laughing: .
Cheers Dave.

Hi Dave,

It’s back on the road again now, and we avoided a PG9, so all’s well that ends well. :grimacing:

dieseldave:

Dave the Renegade:
Cheers Dave.

Hi Dave,

It’s back on the road again now, and we avoided a PG9, so all’s well that ends well. :grimacing:

dieseldave:

Dave the Renegade:
Cheers Dave.

Hi Dave,

Thanks for sorting it out Dave.
Cheers Dave.

Dave the Renegade:

dieseldave:

Dave the Renegade:
Cheers Dave.

Hi Dave,

Thanks for sorting it out Dave.
Cheers Dave.

Hi Dave,

I can’t take any credit for sorting it, cos I’m not that clever. :blush: :blush:

:bulb: It’s just like running a truck though, cos it’s observant users who notice and report stuff that allows us to get the fitters to fettle things back into shape.

This seemed to be a strange fault in that it didn’t appear to affect all users, but it all made sense to those who understand such matters. :smiley:

Well lads we all can burst out with:- " On the road Again" :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Norman Ingram:
Well lads we all can burst out with:- " On the road Again" :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

norm how the hell are you .how come you not posted on the astran m/e thred :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hello Dreva my old fruit, nice to hear from you, hope you are OK, I’m on a few threads with a few old timers we have a laugh and a good crack, I even talk to a few on Skype, have a couple of ailments, but still putting one foot in front of the other. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

good for you mate.hope your keeping well.get your old m/e pics on the astran old me drivers thred :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: