Problems connecting to this site?

I am having problems getting onto this site ,i keep getting connection problem messages and then not being able to get back on .When i am on and post i have to come off the site after posting as the screen goes blank.Is it just me or is anyone else having problems ,i have no problems logging onto other sites?

Same here Ramone, I hope they get it sorted out soon, Regards Larry.

There are problems on this site at the moment and have been for a couple of weeks, the site manager has said that the site will soon be moved to Trucknet-UK’s own server which will be in the UK.

When you post and get a blank white screen just hit the back button a couple of times until you’re back where you want to be, or hit the back button once then from the top of the page go to the index page.

Thanks Lads thats answered my question to my earlier thread about Running Slow.cheers :smiley:

It’s been really slow on my I phone the last week and sometimes times out or I just get an error message hasn’t been to bad tonight but not as quick as it used to be I thought it was just me obv not.