Anyone else having difficulty logging on to TN?

It looks like TN have changed the format on the site again,I tried to log on this evening as per usual but was met with a complete load of Bollox,they wanted me to register all over again and as for copying those garbage hyragliphics,forget it pal !! If they don’t want me to contribute to site they’ve just got to tell me,period!! I finally got in via an old PM message, bloody magic,but resourceful don’t you think :wink: :wink: :wink: But I suppose they’ll block this avenue up now !! Cheers Bewick.

Bewick:
It looks like TN have changed the format on the site again,I tried to log on this evening as per usual but was met with a complete load of Bollox,they wanted me to register all over again and as for copying those garbage hyragliphics,forget it pal !! If they don’t want me to contribute to site they’ve just got to tell me,period!! I finally got in via an old PM message, bloody magic,but resourceful don’t you think :wink: :wink: :wink: But I suppose they’ll block this avenue up now !! Cheers Bewick.

I couldnt get back on last night but had no problem tonight

i struggled but got in via commercial motor,it’s worked twice so keep it quiet :wink:

Tried to get in first thing this morning (Wed 22nd) but was redirected to the domain provider website with a message saying the Trucknet domain licence had expired. Tried again about 2.00pm and got straight in.
The auto log in had to re log in to view some of the content but everything seems ok now.
With a liitle patience and understanding everything should be OK (just like a Gardner 180 starting up )

Me to.I could not get on last night kept going to that Domain providing web site,same this morning.
But all ok around noon today,so i’ve started the painting but not sure when it will be finished. :slight_smile: Mike.

I had that domain expired message yesterday, I turned the PC off for half an hour, when I tried it later it was ok. regards Kev.

Bewick:

I had no problem in the Isle of Man…we always pay our subs see. :grimacing:

Chris Webb:

Bewick:

Aye,well we wern’t all put through an intensive and thorough computer course by our previous employers were we!!!,so I for one can’t help it if I’m like “a bear with a coconut” eh!Cheers Dennis.

Yeah,i had trouble 10 mins ago :angry:

v7victor:
Yeah,i had trouble 10 mins ago :angry:

The site’s gone “to ■■■■” Vic,there dosen’t seem to be as many lads on TNUK as there used to be and if it is a “ball ache” to get on you can’t blame 'em eh! Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:

Chris Webb:

Bewick:

Aye,well we wern’t all put through an intensive and thorough computer course by our previous employers were we!!!,so I for one can’t help it if I’m like “a bear with a coconut” eh!Cheers Dennis.

Never been put through a computer course in me life and my previous employer was Wincanton who were that tight they’d go next door to gas thesens.The only thing they’d put you through - or try - was the mill. :laughing:

I could not get on last night.All seems ok again now though.

Chris Webb:

Bewick:

Chris Webb:

Bewick:

Never been put through a computer course in me life and my previous employer was Wincanton who were that tight they’d go next door to gas thesens.The only thing they’d put you through - or try - was the mill. :laughing:

Chris.Wincanton were the best firm you ever shirked for! I had three years on for them on nights doing the Arjo Paper contract,Money was ok.Conditions ok as well.So stop mithering. Are you still flying over to the meeting of the old Hampshire boys.I can translate for you.Back to the topic.You are correct Dennis.What the hell was all that domain rubbish about.Have a nice day.Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Dennis,
I couldn’t log onto any site from dinnertime yesterday until 1030 this morning. Something to do with McAFEE’s updates going t*****p. Bt advised uninstalling and then reinstall, everything OK now.
You wasn’t trying to put life back into the 8LXB thread the other day was you? or did you think things needed spicing up a bit?

Cheers Bassman

Bassman:
Hi Dennis,
I couldn’t log onto any site from dinnertime yesterday until 1030 this morning. Something to do with McAFEE’s updates going t*****p. Bt advised uninstalling and then reinstall, everything OK now.
You wasn’t trying to put life back into the 8LXB thread the other day was you? or did you think things needed spicing up a bit?

Cheers Bassman

Normal service appears to have been restored !! As for breathing life back into the long running “Big J 8LXB” thread “Bassman” I think theres more chance of Hitler and Elvis coming back from’t Moon in their old London Routmaster !! Well thats where they were last seen !! Cheers Dennis.

charlie one:

Chris Webb:

Bewick:

Chris Webb:

Bewick:

Chris.Wincanton were the best firm you ever shirked for! I had three years on for them on nights doing the Arjo Paper contract,Money was ok.Conditions ok as well.So stop mithering. Are you still flying over to the meeting of the old Hampshire boys.I can translate for you.Back to the topic.You are correct Dennis.What the hell was all that domain rubbish about.Have a nice day.Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing:

Has’t got 10p for’t meter Charlie?,that might have helped TN last night !!! Cheers Dennis.

Chris Webb:

[/quote]
Not up in Sheffield area Charlie,money was rubbish.You 'ampshire lads were spoilt tha knows look! I would love to come to the meeting,wouldn’t need a translator,I spent enough time in ISR Hythe. :smiley:

Not encountered any logging on problems this end, though I haven’t been on during daytime. Might be something that affects certain systems perhaps?

Pete.

Well I had probs yesterday for a period of time , but it all seems to have come right im happy to say, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:
Well I had probs yesterday for a period of time , but it all seems to have come right im happy to say, Regards Larry.

When you were having problems yesterday Larry,you obviously weren’t “holding your mouth right” ! Seems you must be now though ! Cheers Dennis.