Get this sorted please

As a regular poster on these threads it has become agonising as this site is so slow to respond, it must be something at the business end as all other channels on my computer are fine and respond instantly. Who ever is in charge of this it needs sorting and PDQ, I have had PM’s from other regular posters with the same problem, at first I thought it was just my computer but that is not the case, it is so frustrating when you almost complete a post then it goes into default, how many others are having the same problem ? needs sorting, Buzzer

+1 Well said Buzzer its evil trying to post. Fed up with loading stuff up to then loose it all.

Managed to post early hours this morning but still took forever and this post has taken over 10 minutes,time you keep
refreshing the page,bloody ridiculous.

Waste of time posting till it gets sorted.

I seem to have had exactly the same problem for the last two days.

Im having the same problem, It keeps coming up This Page Isnt Available. :exclamation: Larry.

Its also saying that TNUK Is taking too long to respond. :unamused:

Its slower than a Merc on a hill

Yep same here, for a few days now :imp: .

This site can’t be reached
trucknetuk.com took too long to respond.
Oily

Slower than a slow coach my end too.

+1

Driving me up the wall. It couldn’t have come at a worse time, with Deano back on stream filling the Paul Gee thread with interest - wouldn’t want to put him off posting now, would we! God knows what the advertisers think :open_mouth: .

This matter is being discussed on the Feedback forum and Dieseldave has responded :wink:

Here’s the link:

trucknetuk.com/phpBB/viewto … &start=150

Thank goodness it’s not just me. I recently upgraded my broadband to the super duper full fibre optic version and thought it was something wrong at my end.

Running ok at the moment on 4g in Portway Andover

Me too now at HMP Belmarsh.

Hi It said I had been redirected to many times :question: 1/2 an hour later it’s ok cheers Ray

stargazer148:
Hi It said I had been redirected to many times :question: 1/2 an hour later it’s ok cheers Ray

Yep had the same

19.24 Back to square one again now after a couple of hours of working OK

It’s a global issue. :frowning:

Star down under.:

PROBABLY DUE TOO THE WAR IN UKRAINE, WELL THEY BLAME EVERY THING ELSE ON THIS FOR SURE :open_mouth: :blush: BUZZER

Buzzer:

Star down under.:

PROBABLY DUE TOO THE WAR IN UKRAINE, WELL THEY BLAME EVERY THING ELSE ON THIS FOR SURE :open_mouth: :blush: BUZZER

We usually blame the Kiwis, but will be the first to defend them if any other nationality is so xenophobic. :laughing:
But I do know what you mean, Buzzer. :unamused:

Still not sorted here In Geodie Land.

Very hit and miss, mostly miss, here still, too. :frowning: