Get this sorted please

Up and down my end too more often than a tart taking off her knickers.

I’ve just come back from holiday in Scarborough I couldn’t access TN at all kept coming up not available yet other internet sites were ok

Well , Hopefully it will be resolved soon, Its doing my head in and making drink more single malts, So come on whoever out there can get us all back to normall, Larry.

Well I have to say today TNUK has been far more accessible today, My posting so far 04/08/23 have been quick and easy lets hope it stays like this, live in hope Buzzer

Spoke too soon, 10 minutes later we are back to square one, HELP NEEDED, Buzzer

Lawrence Dunbar:
Well , Hopefully it will be resolved soon, Its doing my head in and making drink more single malts, So come on whoever out there can get us all back to normall, Larry.

Aah! that explains why the pic you just sent me is blurred Larry. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: regards Kev.

There is something very wrong, it’s up and down like a brides nightie. At times the site is not usable. :frowning:

Still nowt hapnin :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

I reckon TN has slowed the site down delibratelt because the dwindling membership are getting older by the day so we all need a bit more time on the key board to think about what we are doing ! :unamused: :wink: Just a thought ! so don’t take a “powder” Lads as I can’t remember what I had for dinner last night :confused: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Bewick.

Bewick:
I reckon TN has slowed the site down delibratelt because the dwindling membership are getting older by the day so we all need a bit more time on the key board to think about what we are doing ! :unamused: :wink: Just a thought ! so don’t take a “powder” Lads as I can’t remember what I had for dinner last night :confused: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Bewick.

Hi Dennis, Nice to hear from you, This situation is a upsetting routine, As an old wagon driver heading for 90, Its ■■■■■■■ me off, Its a bloody good job I have my Single Malts well stocked up so I can have something else to do, Hope you and yours are keeping well, Hic Hic, Larry. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I only use a desktop computer for Trucknet and all other programs and I will say this… I have not suffered any downtime of slowness at all. I do not use my iPad or my iPhone for internet browsing unless I am away from home on holiday.

I can have open 6 programs and the speed is the same and as I log-on daily I myself have had no problems.

Kind regards
Andy

OldishJoda:
I only use a desktop computer for Trucknet and all other programs and I will say this… I have not suffered any downtime of slowness at all. I do not use my iPad or my iPhone for internet browsing unless I am away from home on holiday.

I can have open 6 programs and the speed is the same and as I log-on daily I myself have had no problems.

Kind regards
Andy

Andy good to see you are checking in on us and trust you are well as you know I post a fair bit but getting older, had a heart scan yesterday in one of them claustrophobic laydown machines in the general hospital to check me out but always reminds me of the crematorium does that, they dont tell you ought on the day and have to wait for doctors reports later, Hoping all is ok but you never know do you, all the best Buzzer.

This is terrible,the agonizing wait is causing me to reconsider trying to get on this morning and again this afternoon,really needs sorting ASAP.

David

Well I’ve just tried to post but it wouldn’t go, if this doesn’t it may be time to quit! Franky.

Lawrence Dunbar:

Bewick:

Hi Dennis, Nice to hear from you, This situation is a upsetting routine, As an old wagon driver heading for 90, Its ■■■■■■■ me off, Its a bloody good job I have my Single Malts well stocked up so I can have something else to do, Hope you and yours are keeping well, Hic Hic, Larry. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hiya Larry,
We are both OK thanks and I hope you and yours are the same ! When you listen to the Tech experts on tele they would have us believe that the internet is 100% reliable never goes wrong ! Bollox I say from experience because sometimes our internet has gone down for a day and it is nothing we did wrong it’s always “the network in your area having problems” So that’s why Anne won’t do Internet banking even though the Banks want you to so they can close down more branches the ■■■■■■■■ ! If you depended on the internet you could see a few grand go up in smoke in the middle of a transaction eh :angry: ! Regards Dennis.

Buzzer:

OldishJoda:

Kind regards
Andy

Andy good to see you are checking in on us and trust you are well as you know I post a fair bit but getting older, had a heart scan yesterday in one of them claustrophobic laydown machines in the general hospital to check me out but always reminds me of the crematorium does that, they dont tell you ought on the day and have to wait for doctors reports later, Hoping all is ok but you never know do you, all the best Buzzer.

Glad to see you managed to get up and got out of the laydown machine lol… Fingers crossed for you, you might have to wear a monitor thingy for the day and list every move you make from switching on the kettle for a cuppa, to holding your todger for a pee… Even picking up the pen shows movement… I wore it for the day and filled in 4 x A5 sheets and was given the all clear 10 days later…
I still got on here as normal tonight, no waiting… John when is the Southampton boys beer day, I might be able to journey down ?

Andy the Southampton bash is on Sunday 27th Aug I know this as Horry told me yesterday I was his taxi, its in Romsey cant remember the pub name though, JD

It’s taken 4 minutes from logging in to writing this, every click paused with this result. An explanation would show some respect to posting members.
Oily

I think the problem is actually with the sites server rather than those members trying to connect. It went straight on this afternoon but just now it took longer, possibly due to an increase in evening use and Oily is right maybe something from Admin would help. Franky.

Im having the same problem sadly to say, I dont get about like I used to and enjoy TNUK, So hopefully It will get back to normal ASAP. Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:
Im having the same problem sadly to say, I dont get about like I used to and enjoy TNUK, So hopefully It will get back to normal ASAP. Larry.

06:48 am working ok on my computer, logged on… straight in…
Have a good day…
Regards
Andy