Whats the matter with Commercialmotor.com at the moment?

Hello
I’m starting this new topic as I’m a bit concerned that I can’t get onto the commercialmotor.com webiste
It seems to bring up a message saying the name has been registered with a company called Net Names and you can no longer get onto Commercial Motors website via this address. Please try again
Is anyone else experiencing this problem and How do I get onto the Commercial Motor Website■■?
Kindest regards
CG

hi cg,
my guess? is that someone somewhere hasn’t been paid on time.though please remember,this is a total guess and it wouldn’t be the first time i got it wrong :laughing:
regards andrew.

■■■■■■■■ gill:
Hello
I’m starting this new topic as I’m a bit concerned that I can’t get onto the commercialmotor.com webiste
It seems to bring up a message saying the name has been registered with a company called Net Names and you can no longer get onto Commercial Motors website via this address. Please try again
Is anyone else experiencing this problem and How do I get onto the Commercial Motor Website■■?
Kindest regards
CG

Hello ■■■■■■■■ Gill. The current problem with the BigLorryBlog-Commercial Motor.Com Website was addressed by TruckNetUK’s Moderator-In-Chief,Rikki-UK on the 100 Years Of Commercial Motor Thread
yesterday,Sunday,7th October,2012:-

Re: 100 + years of Commercial Motor
by Rikki-UK » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:28 pm

I am off work for a few days, but I have checked and there is a problem with the DNS of CommercialMotor.com which means all traffic is not being directed to the correct server. this I believe is being looked into.Project Bertha
Follow us on Twitter
Our Facebook pages
Commercial Motor
Truck & Driver
Motor Transport

I suppose because of the nature of modern electronic communications,information technology,computers,
etc,peoplle do try to take advantage over computers,websites,blogs,etc,on the Internet,via scams,
spams,electronic viruses,electronic subterfuge,etc,mainly to take financial advantage over you :imp: :unamused: .
Some of this deception can appear quite innocent:For examples,say you have a problem with your computer and you download a programme from the Internet that says it can fix the problem.It may,or not,be able to fix the problem alright,but the originator of this programme has also craftly included another,or more,programmes,in the download that you do not know about it! :imp: :unamused:
You only get to know about the other programmes when it comes to installing the original programme - and then it asks you to install the one or more progammes :imp: :unamused: Some of these programmes try to take over some of your computer’s functions - one of them tries to become your homepage internet browser for
example! :exclamation: :imp: :unamused: Thankfully,you can go to your computer’s Control Panel and click to uninstall all this
un-called for garbage! :exclamation: :smiley:
Thus,because of the above reasons,stupid and ridiculous (and downright criminal in some cases) things can afflict certain Websites,including,at the moment,the Website of BigLorryBlog-Commercial Motor.Com.
The sooner this garbage is eliminated,the sooner BigLorryBlog-Commercial Motor.Com. can get back to normal :exclamation: :smiley:

VALKYRIE.

Hello
Commercial Motor is back on the air! The problem now seems to be sorted
Kindest regards
CG