Price of petrol

just wondering what everyones paying for unleaded

just filled the car up

82.9 per liter

82.9 down here in dunfermline

40 pence a litre. Where is Neil 46. :slight_smile:

82.9 for petrol, 94.9 for diesel, rising the closer you get to Newcastle.

BP are still asking for 86.9/99.9 though, suprise suprise!!!

you rang :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

local morrisons gone up 1p to 8.4p per litre :frowning: :frowning:

pecjam23:

H imate can you get us 1000 liters please a 8.4 per litre i have some of that :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

delboytwo:

pecjam23:

H imate can you get us 1000 liters please a 8.4 per litre i have some of that :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: yeah sure, diesel is only 9.5p per litre as well…

Paid 94.9 today and the funny thing is I was happy about it, cos this time last year it was about 130 a litre

neil46:
you rang :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Neil, how much is petrol in Iraq ?, does it cost a bomb or do you get all yours for free. :laughing:

its gone up 1p per litre in carlisle after it went down, its 83.9p at esso (hardwick circus) 85.9p at the BP (kingstown)!! :confused:

chappy261:
its gone up 1p per litre in carlisle after it went down, its 83.9p at esso (hardwick circus) 85.9p at the BP (kingstown)!! :confused:

Similar in my area. Was down at 82.9 then went up a penny last week. Filled up yesterday 'cos I suspect it might creep up a penny or two with the camel-stuffers kicking off again; I know Israel’s not an oil country but you can bet your life that’ll be the excuse.