Fuel price.

Our local Morrisons store is selling petrol/diesel for 99.7p, now I remember not so long ago when fuel prices were a lot higher and everybody was jumping up and down about the sky high price. Isn’t it strange how I’m not hearing the same people saying “anything” about the low price now!.
Fickle lot aren’t we ! ! !

Can’t get the unit in to Morrisons that’s why :laughing:

A.

Probably because many of us thought the price was a rip off at around 80p per litre let alone a pound.But great for those who are naive enough to think that putting it up to over £6 per gallon then lowering it to £4.50 is a good deal.

Bad enough when it jumped from 4s 4d to 4s 8d for a gallon of four star, plus shots… :sunglasses:

Have no fear, soon enough it will be back to normal rip off levels.

Its still a rip off when you look at the amount of tax you pay on it.

Juddian:
Bad enough when it jumped from 4s 4d to 4s 8d for a gallon of four star, plus shots… :sunglasses:

Have no fear, soon enough it will be back to normal rip off levels.

How much was 3 Star Mr coffin dodger? :smiley:

I think, oh he who is a cheeky bugger :laughing: , that 3 star came later and then vanished without trace when they removed the lead and burnt every buggers valves out :open_mouth: , almost sure it was 2 4 and 5 star at the time, but happy to be put right as always.

I remember my dad putting 4 Star in his old Passat.

What Carryfast, Juddian and Radar said. Just ignore ‘the young pretender’ :wink:

Ha I remember when it was 2 bob a gallon Evil and I put one bob of petrol in my motorbike. :smiley:

2 star if you were skint or 4 star if you had more than a couple of guinea’s in your pooch.

Goldilox:
What Carryfast, Juddian and Radar said. Just ignore ‘the young pretender’ :wink:

I’m only 25! :open_mouth:

Goldilox:

Decimalisation occurred before I was born, but only by a couple of months! :blush:

Radar19:

Goldilox:

I’m only 25! :open_mouth:

see this job ages you, check carefully for grey hairs, its all downhill now mate… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I was alluding to the Beezle. I must have sent to wrong signal, Radar.

Talking about 3 star. If we wanted to load say 2000 galls of it we would load 1000, 2 star and 1000, 4 star and hey presto!

Pffft, its still a rip of. I was paying $1.60 a gallon for petrol in december.

Currently paying 49p for LPG, and its now at 46.5p in Leicester… :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
edit, 40p at Flogas Coventry.
Yah boo Gideon.

Evil8Beezle:
Decimalisation occurred before I was born, but only by a couple of months! :blush:

That was when 10 bob was worth enough to be a note let alone a pound.Although even then they devalued the shilling by introducing the 50p coin before the actual changeover. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

Carryfast:
That was when 10 bob was worth enough to be a note let alone a pound.Although even then they devalued the shilling by introducing the 50p coin before the actual changeover. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

That’ll only just get you a brew at the Waitrose in MK

Concretejim:
Pffft, its still a rip of. I was paying $1.60 a gallon for petrol in december.

You’ve been ripped off, :laughing: I filled up the tank of a hire car in Bahrain a few years ago and it cost something like £6.