Diesel prices

IS it just me?.

I came off the M67 tonight and the petrol station on the right over the roundabout was selling diesel at 101p.

Is it protest time again?, im glad i dont pay for what goes in the lorry. :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Nice little earner when you think about it, just another government rip off.

The price of Diesel is steadily increasing again in the last 4 weeks its gone from £0.78ppl to £0.80.35ppl, time for another protest? I don’t think the last one did us any favours, so no, I won’t be stopping outside any refinery, that is untill I run so low on fuel that I have no choice.

Last Thursday,13/04,I was driving through Dwyran,on Anglesey,while having a break with the family,and I came across a small independent,miles from anywhere that was selling it at £101.9ppl.

I would be interested to see what he’s selling it at a week later.

Ken.

There go your pay rises for this year :smiling_imp:

:open_mouth: Next weeks fuel prices just come through the fax, I’ve vbeen quoted 0.8195 & 0.8220 both on Keyfuels. That an increase of 0.016ppl over last weeks price. :cry:

theres a texaco on the A35 at ashurst nr totton doing unleaded at 102.9 and diesel at 103.9 but he dont get the trade,but is the only garage between christchurch and soton.

Tramper:
:shock: Next weeks fuel prices just come through the fax, I’ve vbeen quoted 0.8195 & 0.8220 both on Keyfuels. That an increase of 0.016ppl over last weeks price. :cry:

81.35, 81.45 and 83.95 here :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

:question: Who you getting the 0.8135 From Dennis?

Smartdiesel

Wish i was paying 81p !!!.

jammymutt:
Wish i was paying 81p !!!.

+VAT :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

maybe time to look putting veg oil/diesel mix into the car again to cut costs :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :wink:

Denis F:
+VAT

Claimed back, so in reality, NO VAT! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Denis F:
Smartdiesel

Can you PM me the details, I feel an account opening pending! :laughing: