diesel prices

well with the price of diesel going up every few days now why is everyone that has protested in the passed stayed so quite or have they all just packed up or gone bust how much more of this can we take

tonytiger:
well with the price of diesel going up every few days now why is everyone that has protested in the passed stayed so quite or have they all just packed up or gone bust how much more of this can we take

I don’t know. Perhaps you should set up as an owner driver as that seems to be the answer at the moment judging by all the “I’m going to be an owner driver” threads of late.

:bulb: :unamused:

I might even have to start complaining about the cost of fuel, it broke the 90 cents a litre barrier in Luxembourg this week. :imp: :smiling_imp:

to be honest,as i dont after pay for it i am not particular bothered what the price is.

Warrior:
to be honest,as i dont after pay for it i am not particular bothered what the price is.

Thats the attitude :confused: when the price of beer goes up will that interest you?

so warrior when your boss goes out of business because he cannot compete anymore it wont matter to you then you will just learn to speak polish and work for them then

And… Why is diesel now about 4 or 5 pence more per litre than unleaded??

This is the only country in the world that I know of where diesel costs more than petrol.

It used to be only about 1 or 2 pence difference, until I went and bought a diesel car, so it is my fault.

OK, the price of oil has gone up, but we are still paying about 60% tax on fuel, and the VAT is added after the fuel tax so that we pay tax on tax. Yet we are supposed to be grateful because the chancellor didn’t add any more tax at the last budget !!

Mr Angry.

tonytiger:
so warrior when your boss goes out of business because he cannot compete anymore it wont matter to you then you will just learn to speak polish and work for them then

cant see breweries going out of business can you.

Wheel Nut:

Warrior:

Thats the attitude :confused: when the price of beer goes up will that interest you?

not really,i only pay £1.20 a pint.