Local petrol prices

Petrolprices.com just in case anybody is interested, gives you the best local prices.[/url]

Fixed…here…i think?

Thanks mik c i dont know how to do those link things. cheers

Good link, thanks.

Excellent site, i have been using it for a while. Living in the “posh” part of God’s own Country, diesel ( for my car ) is expensive - the garages charge what they think they can get away with, so i have been known to put my jerry cans in the trl ( yes they are proper ones ), and get my fuel in cheaper areas, using this site. Also useful if you are going away from home, helps you save on fuel. I can NEVER understand car drivers who fill up on M/way services ?

:smiley: :smiley: I saw diesel (for cars) at a shell today 90.9p :open_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue: Much better. :smiley:

89.9 at Morrisons on Teesside Retail Park today :smiley:

Mind you - at the angle that I was standing I couldn’t see the top right hand segment of each number - it looked like it was 65.5p, I thought I’d slipped through the space time continuum.

Fred:
89.9 at Morrisons on Teesside Retail Park today :smiley:

Mind you - at the angle that I was standing I couldn’t see the top right hand segment of each number - it looked like it was 65.5p, I thought I’d slipped through the space time continuum.

for diesel that is

85.9 at sainsburys in town and warren heath. diesel 89.6

petrol at my local filling station was today at 86.9p/ltr. Diesel was 92.9p/ltr which is a ■■■■ sight lower than a few weeks ago when it almost topped the £1 mark.

If the price of oil could keep going down and the refineries have a good price war, us motorists might benefit for a change.

Oh, look - a pig just flew over my house! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: