fuel price's

just took this off another forum.

On a more sobering note, I had a chat with a colleague in Qatar last night. Apparently they’re almost rioting in the streets because petrol has gone up 2p a litre to nearly 14p/litre

He also mentioned that he was impressed with some of the night fires when they burn off all the petrol they can’t store

andy.

starting to go down slowly nr me, asda lowered theres which had a knock on effect on the others cos they soon lowered theres a bit

from £1.21 to £1.17 in peterborough

£98.9ppl + VAT on my card this week, lets hope to ■■■■ it keeps going down for a while.

Fly sheet

just seen the same garage lower its fuel again to £1,15 for petrol and £1.17 for diesel

£97.80ppl + VAT for next week my text just says. Its heading the right way still. Not nearly cheap enough yet though.

Fly sheet

113.9 for unleaded in Asda Derby - 117.9 last week - to fill, or not to fill??

fly sheet:
£97.80ppl + VAT for next week my text just says. Its heading the right way still. Not nearly cheap enough yet though.

Fly sheet

Thats dearer than the services.

Just got my fuel card email through for next week. 100.52+VAT (=118.1 inc VAT).

Not great but still cheaper than pump prices round here, most are still the wrong side of 120ppl.

Paul

Ben9:

fly sheet:

Fly sheet

Thats dearer than the services.

Dunno which services you get your fuel from Ben9 but the ones I don’t use are showing a tad more expensive fuel than that unless The Coalitions dropped the rate of VAT this afternoon.

Fly sheet

repton:
Just got my fuel card email through for next week. 100.52+VAT (=118.1 inc VAT).

Not great but still cheaper than pump prices round here, most are still the wrong side of 120ppl.

Paul

esso in brid paul £117 inc v.a.t.

andy.

164480:
esso in brid paul £117 inc v.a.t.

That’s a long way to go though just to save 2quid on a 200litre fill (and I have to fill up pretty much daily as the tank is only 300l as it’s a combo derv/oil tank squeezed in between the steer and lift axles).

Paul

Paul, the Asda at Monks Cross Shopping Centre just off the A64 is 116.9 today.

Stan

Stanley Knife:

That could be useful, can you get an artic in there?

Paul

repton:

Stanley Knife:

That could be useful, can you get an artic in there?

Paul

maybe not but plenty of space to drop the trailer. :wink:

Texaco Alvington on A48 Gloucester-Chepstow was £1.199 today, only a penny more than Tesco, but the Snickers bars were 79p :open_mouth:

jessicas dad:
maybe not but plenty of space to drop the trailer. :wink:

Wouldn’t like to take a trailer in there but there is a couple of lay-bys on the approach road.

Stan