Price of derv

Evening All

Ain’t seen this subject discussed for a while - since its been going down I suppose!

It would possibly help all of us though to know how we stand I reckon.

I use about 20000L per week currently and I am paying 77.5 this week.

And you■■?

Cheers

K

Glad you’ve brought this up! I am struggling to understand what’s occurring at the moment… I have seen a forecourt price today of £1.07 p/litre!!! and yet my bunker price has fallen again to 78.25ppl

what’s going on with the forecourt prices? profiteering to Joe Public or is there something I’ve missed?
Crude is around $34/barrell so what the ■■■■ are the producer/retailers playing at?

:confused:

I gave about 250l away free last night :cry:
At least they never broke my fuel cap, police said they will be there in the next three days :unamused:

there does seem to be a big difference between card prices and pump prices at the moment :unamused: :unamused:

probably just

my best price is 79.01 ( only using about 2500l a month at the moment)

All oil is bought in US $ and what with the pound being so dire at the moment you will notice the price that was settling down is now hitting the £1 a litre mark in supermarkets for diesel. Don’t know why the bunkering is any different but it should be anyway, if you buy in bulk which is what the cards are for (plus the loyalty) then you should get it cheaper anyway.

I’m a smige over 79ppl and usgae is about 30k per week!!

Would be interested in cheap deals!! :smiley:

Red 78.59
Croft 79.40 reduced midweek to 78.99!

CM this week reports that prices will continue to yo-yo which is always handy. :unamused:

Slightly off topic though, where I use one of my cards is today selling derv at the bargain forecourt price of 112.9ppl! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :astonished:

Got under 77ppl this week!! :smiley:

76.85 this week, I fancy its going north from here though, and we’ll see if the rates go that way!
(Don’t think so!)

K

I always knew we were getting ripped off in the UK but didn’t realise just how much until i emmigrated and saw what it was like over here. Nobody bunkers over here as the cheapest pump prices are around $1.75 a GALLON!!! Even at the current exchange rate thats still only about .90p and from what you are all saying is not that much more than the cost of a litre in the UK. Saying that, i have a 600hp Cat and running at 70mph all day means it struggles to get more than 5mpg!

Come on then, what are you paying at the moment?

Agreed a price of 78.3 for this week, based on 20k usage, heard rumours of prices in the eighties,
up to 84p/litre!

K

knowall:
Come on then, what are you paying at the moment?

Agreed a price of 78.3 for this week, based on 20k usage, heard rumours of prices in the eighties,
up to 84p/litre!

K

not using your volume !!! more like 500 litres a week at the moment :open_mouth:

my best price is 80.45

78.1ppl this week for 30k plus!

The fuelcard co have taken over Croft fuels and my price this week is 88.26/l Just reminded me why I had stopped using my FCC card.
Who next? Red?