PRICE OF DERV

I cannot believe that this is an Owner and Fleet Operators Forum and the price of derv is not being discussed.

Its rocketing skywards again - mine is 95.3ppl this week and I spend about £30K a week on the stuff.

The work seems to be picking up, but the money’s going straight in the tank!!!

Whats happening?

K

you beat me to it, its unreal, and its goin up in 3 weeks!

Brother is close to packin in now , how many others are finding it tough ?

Fuel cards are charging almost same as pump prices on the high street.

30K ? dunno ow ye sleep! ye runnin approx 20 trucks ?

DIESEL
over here in Dortmund it varies from €1,13—€1,28
on the autobahn it will probably be a little higher,
Petrol is priced from €1,33–€1,43 with Superplus
being 10-13cents higher,

its getting ridiculous alright, but what good does complaining on here do? i,d post something up here every 10 minutes if i thought it would bring the price down

it’s certainly rocketing, mines gone up a penny or two each week for several weeks :imp: :imp: :imp:

saw 123.9 on a pump yesterday at Exeter MSA :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: ( and 114.9 a bit further down the A30)

best price I’ve got this week is 97.06 ( on a lot less volume than you use , Knowall :wink: ) which isn’t much better than the 114.9 at Sourton !!!

In the Times yesterday:“Europe is awash with petroleum products,more refinerys to close”.It seems the law of supply and demand does not apply to fuel…
I buy most of mine from the guy who owns our operating centre,it’s jumped from 94.5 to 98p ex VAT in a fortnight…

best price i,ve got this week is 98.02ppl from red,thats 115 odd ppl wi vat,the shell at the moss(carlisle) and ■■■■■■■■■■■ are both 112ppl pump price! Will be hitting the visa this week methinks!

Unless we all stop for a few days, and bring the country to a halt, then nothing will ever get done, and what are the chances of the Eddie Stobarts of the country downing there keys!! :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

I’ve been contacted by Forecourt Fuels they tell me its 94.2ppl whilst BWOC are telling me 98.9 this week, my mate with 8 lorries is paying 92 something, what kind of prices are you lot out there paying?

Fly sheet

Silvey’s (KF) 96.93 ppl

RKF (was ReD) 103.09 ppl, QUITE a bloody difference.

infuel 96.3 ppl

dont wanna be doom and gloom but whats the point in discussing it?? because no one is willing to do anything so whats the point all we do is moan about things but never do anything about them!! and you carnt or wont beat the gov on this now as they have to many plans in force to stop like what happend in 2000, so whats the point we just gotta keep paying or dont work!! :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

jimmy2loads:
Unless we all stop for a few days, and bring the country to a halt, then nothing will ever get done, and what are the chances of the Eddie Stobarts of the country downing there keys!! :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

The problem is that unlike the French and Spanish, we wont stick together, theres always someone round the corner willing to do the job. " GREAT BRITAIN " Theres ■■■■ all great about this tosshole !!! :imp: :imp:

" BORN FREE TAXED TO DEATH "

UK FUELS 96.9PPL
RED / KEYFUELS 97.05

DIESEL€1;19–€1;26 PETROL€1;33—€1:47
In the Dortmund area of Germany

chip pan oil 63ppl, red diesel 72ppl :grimacing:

globby 480:
chip pan oil 63ppl, red diesel 72ppl :grimacing:

LOL - Jet-A1 USD 0.30 per litre from the bloke at Satu Mare airfield - only kidding :grimacing:

50p ltr from the guy in the white van in the lorry at newark (that was nov last year)

A [zb] pound plus VAT off BWOC just got the text whens it going to stop its every week up by a penny or 2,

Fly sheet

it will only stop when we are priced out of the game completly and then all johnnys can come over and do it for next to [zb] all" which is going on now" thats when it will stop,when this industry has gone like the pits etc, this country is shot to kin bits but its only down to us what has let it get that way in the 1st place :imp: :imp: :imp:

i cant even repeat what my boss said about his fuel prices this week as all he did was swear n slam the office door