BP Diesel Prices

Right Truckers,
Im new to this discussion forum kind of deal but thought it would be a great tool for finding out the general haulage consensus.
I currently use ReD Cards, Im spending 25k a month with a price this week of
108.78 Ive been thinking about changing for a while.
Im gettin prices from a few Agents plus BP Direct on the BP Bunkercard, And BP Direct surprise surprise aint the cheapest, By a long shot!
Is anyone else on here using the BP Bunkercard and if you are who do you have it with and how are they? Let me know ur thoughts as any advice would be appreciated…

Only girls use Smilies…

Polish my hood…

:open_mouth: :laughing: :unamused: :unamused:

Get yaself a big tank and buy bulk!!

my red price this week is 106.9 +vat

just keep several cards and use the cheapest one each week - they soon get the hang of it :wink:

Buying bulk in your own yard tank isn’t much cheaper than bunker cards. 107-108 is what i’m paying at the mo on 24 thousand litres a month with shell/bp bunker cards at motorway sites. Thinking of having a crack with bio diesel though if it’s cheap enough.

Cheers for the info Lads, Appreciated.
Not interested in going down the Bulk route, There’s no point these days. You dont save that much and in a rising market cards come in cheaper. Plus it costs a fortune to make sure it dosnt get robbed, Its a stress i just dont need…
But 107/108 at Motorway Sites aint to be sniffed at, Cost of diversion and all…
Is that price with BP Direct? They quoted me 109.25 for this week?? Cheeky beggars…

My wifes got massive cans

Ive got massive nuts

Lick me rims till they shine

108.28 Fuel Network BP card this week
109.50 Euro Shell card direct from shell last week

The Shell one has gone up a fair bit recently which is surprising as with the strike you would have thought they would want to keep it keen. Havent been buying as much on the shell one using BP instead because of strike so I don’t know wether that affected the price.

I’d stick with red if I were you.

Cheers mate,
Yeah 108.28 was what the Fuel Network offered me this week on BP, Thats a .5ppl saving… Sound
Will be keepin an eye on it, Got to save what we can where we can…
Cheers for the advice… Got to go Bungles fingers pokin!!

Silver_Surfer:
Buying bulk in your own yard tank isn’t much cheaper than bunker cards. 107-108 is what i’m paying at the mo on 24 thousand litres a month with shell/bp bunker cards at motorway sites. Thinking of having a crack with bio diesel though if it’s cheap enough.

NNNoooooooooooooo, don’t do it.
I’ve just got my motor back after SIX weeks in the workshop…(sayin no more :wink: )

Kate, was that running on 100% pure soya bio to the european standard number EN14214 or a blend of bio and diesel (if so what percentage?) or dodgy recycled chip fat bio diesel bought from dodgy geezer? Oh and what wagon do you have?

Silver_Surfer,
you have PM.

Right last Post my little Sugar Plums, Anyone else got a better price than 108.28 for BP Bunkercard this week? If yes who’s it with cos i need to know?
Decided to change from ReD to BP Bunker just need to work out who to go with, BP Direct is not a contender, Their price is way off!
Reasons why, Price (Obviously), Not impressed with ReDs Network, Want to be able to fill up on the Ways, Sick of going off route to get my fill.
Plus the cheeky gits are charging me for Site Guides, How the Hell does that work? They give me Cards for noncompetitively priced Diesel and then charge me for information on how to get to it, Not happening…
Last one, The incompetent pretending to be an Account Manager who looks after my account (Who only speaks to me when i call him, I must add) Aint got a ■■■■■■■■ clue about anything i ask him, Anyone heard of the boy Matthew Whiteley, How do you find him, Inadequate i bet??
Let me know ur thoughts, Cheers for the help, I’ll see you when you get there.

Sack off ReD and go BP!! Sorry for the rant…

Jackin off constantly on a Kleenex near you soon!!!

Big love.