Croft fuel prices

Just had an email off em, They’ve kindly emailed me, saying they’ve revised my fuel price to 88.91ppl ex VAT. I thought it only fair to reply and thank them.

Thanks for your revised fuel price,

Unfortunately my local Shell garage is selling at 99.9 ppl and is still considerably cheaper than your fuel

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

RED and smartdiesel are offering 84.69ppl

this week red offered me 84.60, and smart offered 85.25.

got a call from smart yesterday asking why I had not used them, told them too expensive and they said if we meet the red price will you use us the rest of he week, told them no, be the better price each week and you get the business.

I draw about 2400 litres a week so it not chicken feed, but how these companies fluctuate so much on pricing is beyond me now.

Im getting sick to the back teeth with red fuels. my price for this week is 88.33 but if you dont use them its 84.6. when I phoned them the smarmy little git said " we’re no longer matching prices.
If they carry on the card will be going through the shreader like crofts did.

i have been quoted 84.18 from red for next week. i compare red prices each week with several colleagues and they vary as much 5p. another mate is on 82.99 from croft. i am sticking with shell at the mo. 98.99 inc. and paying with my citi card 3% rebate.

Red price for next week 82.60ppl +VAT. :wink:

smart 82.75
red 84.18 :imp:
BP 83.03

hammer:

you musn’t of used it much then. I find the more you use it, the more expensive it is.

they can whistle now. ive had enough of red. 87.12 next week. :angry:

We have been told to cut our red cards in half and use our EDC (european diesel card) in the uk and Spain and not to buy any fuel in France as is over a pound a litre on AS24 and Esso at the mom.
The edc in UK is 84.5p and keyfuels is 87.5p this week
The best price last week is the EDC in Spain at 72p per lt including vat but there are not many outlets only Petromirralles.
The cheapest adblue is the AS24 AT 30p a lt in France

croft 82.84
smart 83.99
still waiting on red be mon now

scotslad:
smart 83.99

scotslad …

how did smart give you 83.99 when on their web site it says all customers get the same price which is advertised at 85.20 ■■

or is there a loyalty scheme■■?

smartdiesel.co.uk/

I reckon they just make it up as they go along, the only loyalty is if you answer the phone when they ring :laughing:

dozer:

hammer:

you musn’t of used it much then. I find the more you use it, the more expensive it is.

they can whistle now. ive had enough of red. 87.12 next week. :angry:

LOL! Yeah, I’m not using much diesel full stop - doesn’t matter who’s supplying!

I’ve just had a e-mail off them - reduced price to 82.28ppl for next week! :open_mouth:

dozer:

scotslad:
smart 83.99

scotslad …

how did smart give you 83.99 when on their web site it says all customers get the same price which is advertised at 85.20 ■■

or is there a loyalty scheme■■?

smartdiesel.co.uk/

Actually got it wrong its 82.99

They rung me on friday asked why i hadnt used cards for a while just told them they have been to expensive for last month email arrive friday with this price. If your not using the card they will give you a good price to get you using then price slowly goes up they dont have a fixed price for all i know they say that buts it aint true. Thats why your better having a few diffrent cards

Red 82.28