price of fuel

just had price for my fuel into my tank at our yard today 106.78ppl
how much longer can we stand this
[/quote]

:open_mouth:

I paid 98.16 at shell today on the CITI mastercard.
puts red fuels 103.3 in the shade.

Hi there - What is the CITI Mastercard ? Is it your own credit card and you’ve filled up at the pumps or is it a fuel card?
My best price was 102.65 from Red this week - the worst was 105.49 from Fuel Card Express.
Cheers.

Its a credit card that gives 3 % off the pump price at shell.
It also gives you 1 % off all purchases - tools, beer , clothes etc

Sammydog…you will have to stand the price hikes because this industry will not stand together against the goverment.

how can fuel go up every single day/ week in the last 2 weeks its gone up by7ppl ive just been quoted by my fuel supplier its now up to 109 ppl into my tank in todays paper its the earth quake in china
:angry: :angry:

mine are BWOC @101.35 and BP @104.64

The small independent forecourt near me put their derv up from 124p to 130p yesterday! (Inc VAT obviously, that’s 105.5 up to 110.6 excluding).

Paul

just had my text off BWOC and its £105.33p for next week, its getting bad.

it’s looking like another 3ppl next week, emails in so far are ReD at 106.86 and Fuelcard Co AT 107.79 :imp: :imp: :imp:

Denis F:
it’s looking like another 3ppl next week, emails in so far are ReD at 106.86 and Fuelcard Co AT 107.79 :imp: :imp: :imp:

Your Routemate fuel price for week commencing 19/05/08 is 112.36 pence per litre + VAT

I haven’t used it in over a year like. Thank god for my Citibank/Shell card and it’s 6% cash back :sunglasses:

well there´s always room for improvement, bought 300l near Ankara, Tr this week, the price was 1.25 GBP for a litre, and they went up from there

Only cheap place left that I know about is Andorra, where it’s tax free. Was 1.05e per liter there.