Pre budget ripoff

so I see they are raising tax on fuel, alcohol and tobacco. What a con they were supposed to be helping us I thought. VAT down to 15%, WOW save a whole £2.50 when you spend £100 then probably give it back to GB when you fill up

They have lowered the VAT on most things including fuel to 15% BUT they raised the duty at the same time so no gain there BUT when the vat goes back up next year the duty wont go down so they sneaked in a nice little earner for themselves there.

Most retailers wont pass on the vat reduction but will greedily keep it to themselves like the recent interest cuts greedily kept by the banks.

Its time for a new government the sooned the better its a shame we arent an african country or we could just over throw them .

The biggest problem for the next government is the huge debt they will be left with from this one butr then again the Tories are used to that from Lablurrr when they take over.

If this government were keen to get the economy moving just let us keep more of our money to spend how we want, is that rocket science MR BROWN

FFS smell the coffee you lot! I’ve been working for 30+ years and it’s never made a blind bit of difference WHICH ■■■■■■■ lot were in! That’s why I gave up voting for the ■■■■■!

They found a way to bring in the fuel duty increase that they have been after increasing for two years.But were warned it upset voters Yet another way this lot have shafted us.£20billion given £40billion taken away and more to happen.Stealth tax has been taken to new level with them

One of the first things Nu Labour did when it got into power was increase the number of Budgets in a year from 1 to 2.
That means they can hammer you twice a year instead of once.