Pray on the 19th for Jenson

Everyone pray for Jenson Button to kick that arrogant Schummi’s ■■■ on the 19th in Indy :laughing:

Well said Pat, I pas the B.A.R factory nearly everyday & say a little prayer as I pass. F.1 as got too change but the way I look at it now is that Shoemaker & Rubens {Not so much though} are the pace setters & everybody else is in the GP. Jenson fever must have caught on because Silverstone is a sell Out this year.

Im quite pleased to see you have changed your allegience Pat, away from that ■■■■■■ Coulthard who has lost the the plot. No one wants to see Ferrari at the front but Button is at least trying and so is Raikonnen in a Maclaren. :confused:

Jenson is ‘a local boy’ to me and BAR was the local team (along with Jordan).

Alas Jenson blew his transmission but Sato did well. it could have been better if Schummi didn’t get away with cheating again. Any other team that passed on a safety car lap would get it and as for letting poor Montoya get 10 laps from the finish and reach 3rd from a pit lane start then disqualifying him is a total fix in favour of Ferrari.
I hope Ralph has a full recovery, he does not cheat like his arrogant brother :sunglasses:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Anyway, roll on the new McLaren :smiley: , hopefully it will let Kimi show some real speed instead of holding people up :frowning:

You would have thought that as Coulthard’s family are in the haulage buisness & that a few years ago they were in the news for all the wrong reasons, that David would have found a way to pull the fuse on his pit lane limiter by now.
He some form of help to get a point or two.

Poor David Coulthard’s getting a bad rap here just cause Mclaren’s cars have gone to ■■■■… Kimi isn’t performing too well this year either boys… time to blame the engineers instead of the drivers for a change. Exactly HOW many engines have blown so far■■?

Why and how should Ferrari get away with blatantly cheating :question:

Montoya was not dusqualified untill he reached 3rd place and became a threat to Ferrari. Schumacer blatantly overtook when the safety car was out to get back into the lead and nothing has been done. If anyother team did that it would be an instant disqualification.
Of course he is world champion, everything is fixed in his favour. :angry:

I hope there is an appeal by someone, but the probable result would be a fine, which Ferrari can afford :frowning:

The F1 Circus has got to be just that, its comical that some little old poison dwarf can dictate everything that goes on. Without Ferrari and the Sponsors, TV rights and Advertising he would be poorer.

There is talk of you lot getting two more races over there Pat!

A street circuit in New York City and restarting Long Beach CA

The racing needs more characters in it, we should have a whip round for Eddie Jordan to help Jordan back to the front row

Wheel Nut:
There is talk of you lot getting two more races over there Pat!

A street circuit in New York City and restarting Long Beach CA

OOOOH… I hadn’t heard that. A street circuit in New York would certainly screw up the city for a few days. Might be worth a trip into jungle to see that. Where’d you hear that Wheelnut?

This would sort out those Puerto Rican Yellow Cab drivers Kate

I found a couple of links,

One of them is the BBC if you believe them anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

f1.racing-live.com/en/index.html … ndex.shtml

news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/low/motors … 824199.stm

If this happens I will be there, think of the view from the Empire State Building :smiley:

Pat Hasler:
Why and how should Ferrari get away with blatantly cheating :question:

Montoya was not dusqualified untill he reached 3rd place and became a threat to Ferrari. Schumacer blatantly overtook when the safety car was out to get back into the lead and nothing has been done. If anyother team did that it would be an instant disqualification.
Of course he is world champion, everything is fixed in his favour. :angry:

I agree with you,i also think its unfair on Barrichello to always become 2nd best,i know Schu is world champion but i bet if Barrichello overtook Schu when the safty car was out,he would have 2 let Schu back past again later in the race.
like Pat says its all fixed now,but i still watch it everytime it is on. :smiley:

Thanks Wheelnut… interesting reading. I hope it comes through. But if they’re REALLY interested in attracting an American market over here, they have to try televising the grand prix on network TV. Contracting to speed vision isn’t enough, everyone doesn’t have access to it and it can be an expensive channel to subscribe to. Promotion is everything. It wouldn’t hurt to add an American driver or two… Brits probably wouldn’t be interested in it either if it didn’t involve British teams and British drivers. And Mario Andretti is the last American driver that I’m aware of that left any kind of impact on formula one.

I still watch it because I love the sport, I just route for the second and third guys. I love to see Schumi loose. There is always a chance he will mess up like at Monaco this year. Barrachello should have won at Indy, he was much faster that that arrogant git but no doubt he was told to hang back.
The view from the empire state building would be good but you cant look straight down due to the railings.

I agree about the TV coverage, There was a rider killed on Sunday at Brands Hatch because SKY Sport have a small slot to show the racing. The weather was so bad the race shouldnt have been run, but Im afraid money from the TV company talks.

Mario was the last man to do any good here or in Formula one.

The problem is American Drivers can only go round Right hand corners :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, I’ll get my coat :wink:

Tin hat required urgently!!

:angry: :angry: :angry: HMMMMMMMMM!!! and thats all I have to say about that! :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

They’re LEFT HAND actually :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Thats what I tell all these NASCAR fans here, anyone can drive in a circle. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

We Brits are giving the American’s a run for their money in CART & IRL.
Dan Wheldon 2nd in IRL
Darren Manning 5th in IRL
Dario Franchitti 9th in IRL
Justin Wilson 6th in CART.

And they use banked circuits so they dont even have to steer :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought they ran clockwise though Pat,

Im sure the indy circuit did, but it was 5 years ago