On a more important note than stobarts

any one out there watching the grand prix tomorrow hope vettel edges alonso for the title

I dont like either of them but id prefer Alonso to win because vettel and redbull really grind my gears, redbull is a drinks manufacturer for christ sake! Mon Team hamilton go out on a win!!

Not me.
I’d rather watch my fridge de-frost,far more entertaining than that Grand Prix rubbish.

Hope this helps. :wink:

hodgeR500:
any one out there watching the grand prix tomorrow hope vettel edges alonso for the title

Yes. My dream result will be as follows.

Schumacher 1st. I’d love to see him leave on a high.

Hamilton 2nd. Love to ser him leave McLaren on a high.

Alonso 3rd. Enough points to win the championship.

Vettel. DNF or finish outside the points.

Not likely to end that way in reality though.

i’m a jenson button fan rather than vettel or alonso but vettel is a awesome driver and has the right car for the job to win the title

damoq:

hodgeR500:

Alonso 3rd. Enough points to won the championship.

i’d like to see schumacher go out on a high as he is a credit to f1 and hamilton is making the biggest mistake of his life in my opinion

hodgeR500:

damoq:

hodgeR500:

i’d like to see schumacher go out on a high as he is a credit to f1 and hamilton is making the biggest mistake of his life in my opinion

Couldn’t agree more. I reckon Hamilton is regretting his move already judging by his recent tv interviews. I bet he’s wishing he could tear his new contract up and just stay where he is.

damoq:

hodgeR500:

damoq:

hodgeR500:

Couldn’t agree more. I reckon Hamilton is regretting his move already judging by his recent tv interviews. I bet he’s wishing he could tear his new contract up and just stay where he is.

yeah unless they improve there reliability it will destroy hamilton i think if he really wanted a change he should have replaced massa at ferarri and mclaren employing perez what a joke that is

Jenson to win.

I also believe it’s Jake Humphrey’s last GP for the BBC as he’s off to present BT’s coverage of the Premier League.

Such a shame, as it’s him that made it entertaining again until Sky came along.

His rapport with DC and Eddie is about the best I’ve seen on F1 in 27 years of watching it.

Hope the BBC do something special for him.

Ken.

Hamilton has went to Mercedes because he believes the new engine regulations will benefit Mercedes flagship team more than a Mercedes engine team like McLaren, and also he will command higher sponsorship with Mercedes as it is global.

Mercedes have the potential to be challenging for titles and they have the money, but McLaren was created to win titles that is their sole purpose they do not sell road cars, well they do but not mass production. Their primary role as a business is to win F1 races. As Ron Dennis once said ‘‘we exist to win’’

That is one thing Mercedes will never have the history and drive of McLaren. And i think hamilton will be back within 2 years when you hear martin whitmarsh saying he thinks its a ‘‘gap year’’

hodgeR500:

damoq:

hodgeR500:

damoq:

hodgeR500:

yeah unless they improve there reliability it will destroy hamilton i think if he really wanted a change he should have replaced massa at ferarri and mclaren employing perez what a joke that is

Hamilton wouldn’t go to a team where he was a number 2 driver and Alonso wouldn’t like someone coming in and challenging him for his number 1 status. Although Massa has given him a run for his money recently.

As for Perez, I’m undecided yet. Time will tell.

i do hope it works for hamilton but i still belive he has done the wrong thing but time will tell since mclaren have confirmed perez he has been really poor for sauber unless its in his new contract :confused:

F1 . . . . PAH. . that’s for scania drivers who dress there cabs with frilly curtains and soft cushions.
Try watching the TT, a mans race, 200mph down the sulby straight on 2 wheels with nothing to save you if you fall off. REAL MEN,REAL RACE. :imp: :smiley:

ANC96:
F1 . . . . PAH. . that’s for scania drivers who dress there cabs with frilly curtains and soft cushions.
Try watching the TT, a mans race, 200mph down the sulby straight on 2 wheels with nothing to save you if you fall off. REAL MEN,REAL RACE. :imp: :smiley:

haha well i drive a daf with frilly curtains nothing wrong with 2 wheels just cant seem to get into it on tv

Maybe Hamilton thought there was little to keep him at McLaren now that Big Ron has taken a back seat. I’m sure a lot of us have worked for firms where there have been big changes at the top and thought that “It just isn’t the same anymore”.
Used to follow F1 religiously but have to confess that I just record the highlights programme these days. I’m much more into motorcycle racing- like car racing, but with overtaking! Besides, I’m still 18 in my head!

damoq:

hodgeR500:

Alonso 3rd. Enough points to win the championship.

there you go…ave a bang on that

Whats wrong with Vettel? Hes a fun lovin guy and seems to actually enjoy his job…more than can be said of Alonso who always looks like hes about to visit the dentist....even when he wins. Miserable sod. Vettel seems a cracking bloke, I hope he wins. Its always good to see a winner who looks happy and who knows how to celebrate and appreciates his team. Ive no interest in who comes from where when it comes to sport. People let it cloud their judgement. How many would like Alonso to win because Vettel is from Germany? Pathetic.
Who would you like a pint with? Alonso or Vettel?

No contest.

Vettel, of course.
As long as I can drink proper British bitter, not that watery German lager stuff!

Don’t know either of them but would like to see Alonso tike the title if for no other reason than to stop Red Bull taking a third .Hamilton to win tomorrow ,after the way he drove in Texas he should be able to nail a win , the last one for a while I feel .Be cool to have Button getting a decent race for a change after a miserable season .
BTW, Rallynut myself ,have seen the TT and Manx Classic a few times and that’s for fruitcakes ,and living in the middle of the frozen North F1 brings good entertainment after being bombarded with roundy round NASCAR bolllox ,all part of the sacrifice of living here .Atleast we get decent Rugby coverage ,hard luck to the home sides this week :unamused: